SIG Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am buying some ammo tomorrow from sgammo and i have it narrowed down to the lawman 115gr CMJ 100 rd case the magtech 115 gr FMJ or the Fiocchi 115 CMJ 1000 rd case. What would you guys recommend out of these 3? The lawman will depend on if they sell out by the time i place my order tomorrow or not. I read somewhere that the P320 does not particularly like magtech ammo have you heard about this anywhere or from personal experience? I am looking at 9MM ammo of course. Thanks in advance for the suggestions and thoughts.

· Registered
4,738 Posts
My 320s eat anything I feed them, which is mostly a steady diet of cheap remanned range rounds for training.

I don't pinch pennies with SD ammo, but for training purposes you can pretty much buy anything you want.

Reactions: MichaelS and vulcan

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My 320s eat anything I feed them, which is mostly a steady diet of cheap remanned range rounds for training.

I don't pinch pennies with SD ammo, but for training purposes you can pretty much buy anything you want.
Awesome. Read somewhere where sig sauer guns in general did not like magtech ammo. I really like fiocchi ammo but wanted to give lawman a shot (no pun intended haha) after i get my ocncealed carry permit I will be getting some decent self defense ammo. Looking into federal HST hydrashoks or gold dots.

· Registered
4,738 Posts
Awesome. Read somewhere where sig sauer guns in general did not like magtech ammo. I really like fiocchi ammo but wanted to give lawman a shot (no pun intended haha) after i get my ocncealed carry permit I will be getting some decent self defense ammo. Looking into federal HST hydrashoks or gold dots.
I've run MagTech in other SIGs, but not my 320s. That's not by design; I just haven't done it. My other SIGs have digested it with no problems and I wouldn't hesitate to load my 320s with it.

My preferred 9mm SD load is 147 gr. Federal Tactical Law Enforcement HST.

· 🎖USAF Veteran
3,247 Posts
I shoot the Fiocchi 115gr FMJs and have never had a problem with them in my P320 or my SP2022.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.