SIG Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up the trigger kit along with the .22lr conversion for my M9A1 with the Labor Day sale at Beretta (40% off).

Installed the trigger last night. Sear spring gave me a bit of trouble but eventually complied. While I don't have a trigger pull gauge (plenty of other reports/vid out), it did make quite a difference. in DA, SA, and reset over my stock trigger.

Not too crazy about the trigger shoe itself. It seems to be a further reach and the serrations are a bit rough. I have to "stretch" a bit to get my finger about midway down the trigger. You can see in the pic below that the trigger slopes forward from the trigger pivot pin while the stock trigger curves back a bit first. Perhaps the reach is better on a Vertec frame. I may switch back to the stock one (I have an all steel one)

Anyway, I do have a Vertec slide on it already and the front sight popped out while handing it. A slightly harder stake and some loctite should hold it. (I hope).

So here it is. My M9A1, with Vertec slide, G-mod, and now 92X trigger. Hope to get to the range this week.

IMG_3019.JPG

IMG_3020.JPG

IMG_3021.JPG

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
That’s quite a hybrid. Yes, the trigger has quite a forward profile. Let us know how it shoots.

·
Registered
16,853 Posts
Yeah the Vertec has a shorter reach to the trigger. Still a bit far for my small hands.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts