SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wonder if anyone else is being asked to reset their pass words, again and again..then after say a few weeks you are again asked to reset your pass word.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
55,365 Posts
reset or re-enter password, no just once on change p w.

·
Banned
17,715 Posts
A few times. If you've already reset your password once, just ignore it and log in with your current password.

Works for me.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I got a couple of them. Very frustrating when it happens.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Yes, I got another reset notice yesterday was unable to reset. Today it's all back to normal with no reset. HIBMEP

·
Registered
7 Posts
Get it each time I visit. Requested and got the difficult to decipher cryptic temporary pw (strange symbols, is that a space or not !?!, watch the cap/lower case etc)...finally copied it to paste it on the login page...worked but why the hassle?? Went to change it to something less obnoxious and the page won't acknowledge the changes...won't activate the save -- only the 'clear' button. Didn't want to hog bandwidth when not on but finally did the check-box routine. Wrote em just now. Hoping for a practical recommendation soon as they can get to my questions.
TL2

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Twice in three weeks. Getting tiresome.

·
Registered
20,866 Posts
I've had to sign-in again a couple of times lately.

Reactions: erich

·
Registered
74 Posts
It happened to me last night, never could get a new p/w. I finally gave up and registered with a new name, thus gunpoor28 opposed to my old TNMX5. I'm just gonna live with it for now.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I had to reset yesterday as well. It took me 10 minutes to get back on, as I couldn't recall my old password, and then when resetting my computer locked up and I had to reboot.

It was worth it though - the information and people here are priceless.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It happened to me last night, never could get a new p/w. I finally gave up and registered with a new name, thus gunpoor28 opposed to my old TNMX5. I'm just gonna live with it for now.
I had to do this also on another forum, i re-registered as iwas and my old screen name.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
I am frustrated and not happy with this site. I have attempted to reset my password multiple times over the last 3 days and never received a password reset email. I've also sent emails to the administrator and never received a response back. The responses are not in my Spam folder. I also HATE the FULL VOLUME Progressive ad that I am forced to listen to in order to get the code required to request a password reset. I had to re-register with a different userid and email address in order to even communicate with this site. I have been a relatively long term member/contributor here and am seriously considering leaving.

I would just like to be able to access my former account,
wgsigs :(

1 - 20 of 33 Posts