SIG Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from the Communist Republic of Maryland. Picked up my first Sig (P320 Carry in 45) . Reading this forum I already installed the Apex trigger. Living behind the enemy lines I cant carry in my state but can carry in 33 other states. I have to say the only reason I picked up my MD HQL (a infringement I battled with) was some LGS made me pick up a P320 and I had to have it :eek: . I have to find which sight (front or rear) I need to change (once I have a rest to be sure it isnt me lol) as at 25 yards I cant hit paper , 15 yards its hitting at the 7 ring on a B27.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcome to our forum.
Full size "SIG Sauers", "CZ" sport pistols, and classic collectible "USGI 1911s" have always been among my favourite guns, I have owned at least half a dozen SIGs, great guns especially older ones, the P226 to me is by far the most reliable pistol that I have owned in over 38 years of shooting handguns, and I can assure you I've shot almost everything under the sun.
In the past I've been an avid collector of Lugers, but COLT 1911s have always been in my heart and I still own some of them.
I never stop learning with enthusiasm.
After over 38 years of guns-ownership I still enjoy shooting my own reloadings at IDPA ranges at least twice a week.
JMO this is one of the best gun forums among the several I belong to, to me it's quite a learning experience. hope you'll enjoy your time here.
Safe shooting.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to our forum.
Full size "SIG Sauers", "CZ" sport pistols, and classic collectible "USGI 1911s" have always been among my favourite guns, I have owned at least half a dozen SIGs, great guns especially older ones, the P226 to me is by far the most reliable pistol that I have owned in over 38 years of shooting handguns, and I can assure you I've shot almost everything under the sun.
In the past I've been an avid collector of Lugers, but COLT 1911s have always been in my heart and I still own some of them.
I never stop learning with enthusiasm.
After over 38 years of guns-ownership I still enjoy shooting my own reloadings at IDPA ranges at least twice a week.
JMO this is one of the best gun forums among the several I belong to, to me it's quite a learning experience. hope you'll enjoy your time here.
Safe shooting.
As a part of my fight against getting the HQL I went to C&R. Couldnt afford a 1911 so I got a Sistema 1927 . I picked up a couple of other C&R pistols but once I got my TX LTC I had to have a modern firearm :) .

Welcome from ☀ Florida.
Thanks

The Force is strong in this one.

Welcome from Texas.
Thanks . wish I could move to Texas :) spent two weeks there in February I was pretty much dragged on the plane. I now know how a condemned prisoner feels as he is lead to the gallows :p

·
🎖USMC Veteran Premium Member
4,572 Posts
Welcome from Florida's Treasure Coast.

·
🎖USA Veteran Premium Member
9,057 Posts
Welcome from the West Coast of Florida

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.