SIG Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know a source for used Sig barrels? Specifically I’m looking for P226 9mm barrels. I can try posting in the classified section but I thought maybe someone knows if there is a source for them. Google search hasn’t turned up anything.

·
Registered
363 Posts
umm... like oem barrels?
Those you can get from the sig store, brownells, midway usa... etc...
Aftermarket barrels: EFK, Barsto, Silencerco... etc...

If you are trying to buy from the source (OEM), well they are made by Sig, so you will have to buy from either Sig for no discount or a distributor for maybe a discount but probably not.

Reactions: bearone2

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
umm... like oem barrels?
Those you can get from the sig store, brownells, midway usa... etc...
Aftermarket barrels: EFK, Barsto, Silencerco... etc...

If you are trying to buy from the source (OEM), well they are made by Sig, so you will have to buy from either Sig for no discount or a distributor for maybe a discount but probably not.
I know how to buy new barrels, I am just looking for a source for used barrels. Parts kits, slides, frames and all the other components are readily available on the used market and often distributors are selling them for well below what they cost new but I have yet to see anyone selling used barrels. A 9mm barrel is a handy way to change calibers of a LEO trade in, but a new barrel is nearly half the cost of a complete used gun.

Gunbroker is a good suggestion-I'll keep trolling.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
...A 9mm barrel is a handy way to change calibers of a LEO trade in, but a new barrel is nearly half the cost of a complete used gun.
I don't know, there might be a little more to it than just a barrel swap depending on the caliber your converting I think.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts