SIG Talk banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

馃帠US Army Veteran Premium Member
Buy it without further thought! BTW, is it the Classic or Scorpion? I might have missed the answer.

Registered
I got mine yesterday. Mine was born on 27th April 2021. That means no orange followers, no witness on magazines. Made some minor changes, added light. I'm happy! 馃榿

Attachments

Registered
I agree. I have the Scorpion and it shoots great. As other posters have said...very nice trgger. Go for it!!

Registered
Nobody on here is going to tell you NOT to buy a Sig. We are all enablers, living vicariously through others.... (Well, almost everybody. I did see a couple of, "nos.")

I have a 16 y.o, a 19 y.o., and a 23 y.o., two of which are in college. So I have to sneak my gun purchases past my wife. Like I said, I live vicariously...

SO, did you buy it or not?

Premium Member
felt great in the hand

That's a big part of it.
I held my first AXG about a week ago at a local gun show.
My hands are too small for it..I like the feel of the Wilson Combat Grip better.

I agree with Bluesky Blacktop when he says'
A word of caution, which may direct your AXG decision to a Classic instead of a Scorpion, I bought an early model Scorpion (Oct 20) with the Cerakote finish...well it's not terribly durable
The Nitron Finished Slide of the Classic will always stand up better than any Cerakoted Slide.
Unless you are going to baby the slide, don't use a holster or if you do get a holster that is gentle on a Cerakoted Slide.

Something to think about.

Registered
...waiting for a P320 AXG .45ACP
The AXG Scorpion is an awesome rig (carry, range, or HD). Really can't go wrong with it...

The LGS here received a new P320 AXG Pro this week, but not sure how long it'll be there...

Reactions: MultiSync

Premium Member
I don鈥檛 even like the 320 platform but man, those firearms look good. You should鈥檝e bought it. Probably won鈥檛 be there when you get back.

Registered
Opportunity, will, and means. It's been 3 days since OP's post, and no word on buy or no-buy. Opportunity may be lost. Gun is probably gone.

Registered
...waiting for a P320 AXG .45ACP
I just saw the new Sig advertisement for the P320 Specter. Nice, but the AXG Scorpion and TXG Pro look much better...

Registered
I love my AXG Scorpion Go buy it now.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts