SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My local shop had one today. I almost bought it but thought I would sleep on it as they are not cheap. It looked and felt great in the hand.

·
Registered
257 Posts
My local shop had one today. I almost bought it but thought I would sleep on it as they are not cheap. It looked and felt great in the hand.
100% do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
22,185 Posts
Which one?
Scorpion or Classic?

Reactions: Kos1

·
Registered
346 Posts
I have both Scorpion and Classic. Best striker fired weapons I’ve ever shot. Every time I ever fired a Glock I wondered who the hell would ever want one of these? The AXGs make me think who WOULDN’T want one of these?

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
As GBIA asked, which AXG? I have a Scorpion. It is a fantastic pistol with an amazing trigger. I have posted previously on it. I have been considering a Classic but haven’t jumped on one yet. These things are shooters!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
As GBIA asked, which AXG? I have a Scorpion. It is a fantastic pistol with an amazing trigger. I have posted previously on it. I have been considering a Classic but haven’t jumped on one yet. These things are shooters!
Scorpion

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Do it!!

·
Banned
50 Posts
I'm going to diverge from the group here.

I've done the striker fired metal frame gun thing. It's not worth it. You're just left with a heavy, expensive gun that still is fired by a mushy striker trigger.

Of course, if you're going to get a P320 it might as well be an AXG.

·
Registered
5 Posts
A word of caution, which may direct your AXG decision to a Classic instead of a Scorpion, I bought an early model Scorpion (Oct 20) with the Cerakote finish...well it's not terribly durable. If defacing the FDE finish in a holster doesn't bother you. You will have an awesome experience. Othetwise perhaps the Nitron finish on the Classic is a better choice.
And as has just been said, if you are not a 1911 trigger snob, (like me) it is pretty impressive for a striker fired trigger pull.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
If the price was nice and you’re looking for that size it’s pretty sweet, the m18 is half the cash and also great but back to polymer frames, I’d take a classic just for the looks

Reactions: MultiSync

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
11,722 Posts
The AXG Scorpion is the best striker fired gun I have ever owned so by all means but it.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm going to diverge from the group here.

I've done the striker fired metal frame gun thing. It's not worth it. You're just left with a heavy, expensive gun that still is fired by a mushy striker trigger.

Of course, if you're going to get a P320 it might as well be an AXG.
I already have the M17.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
If the price was nice and you’re looking for that size it’s pretty sweet, the m18 is half the cash and also great but back to polymer frames, I’d take a classic just for the looks
I like the size. The trigger was an upgrade over the M18, also xray sights which I like. Right now I'm 60/40 for buying it. I need to act fast though as it won't be on the shelf long.

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
I just ordered a P320 AXG scorpion Custom Works online. It was only $50 over list so I was really pleased to find it.

I’m SIG poor. 3 1911s, 6 P320s and 3 P365s & P365XLs. Never a single issue or mis-fire with any of them.

My EDC is a 1911 Emperor Scorpion Fastback Carry 45ACP or a 365XL. THE 365XL is a great pocket gun however a .45 says STOP in such a special way.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts