SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It does have the interchangeable G10 side panels. So it has that going for it too, I guess. Though I think there only black available right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
50 Posts
Wow, I was hoping for a $299 price point. My Icarus Tactical Carry arrives tomorrow, I'll stick with that for awhile. I do love the G10 grips but not $100 worth of love.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I'm gonna pass at the moment. I'm tempted buy I can see that money going to my other needy firearms. They are selfish, don't like to share my time, hate when I don't play with them, and eat a lot.

Reactions: Chevy5150

·
Registered
210 Posts
I wonder how the fit of the FCU compares to the polymer frames since there is no give in the aluminum like on the polymer... will it require filing down the FCU perhaps? rattles?

I assume SIG thought about it and tested it plus I haven’t heard any complaints from the AXG Scorpion owners about fitment issues but those guns came with that particular FCU fitted from the factory...

Guess I’ll find out soon...

·
Premium Member
Sig P320 X-Compact, Smith and Wesson 327.
8,165 Posts
$399.99 ouch.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wonder how the fit of the FCU compares to the polymer frames since there is no give in the aluminum like on the polymer... will it require filing down the FCU perhaps? rattles?

I assume SIG thought about it and tested it plus I haven’t heard any complaints from the AXG Scorpion owners about fitment issues but those guns came with that particular FCU fitted from the factory...

Guess I’ll find out soon...

I saw that the FCU’s were released recently. They are coyote color and have a titanium nitride coated frame and trigger. Maybe the coating on the new FCU will help?

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
No complaints about the $399 price but I’d much rather build out one of my dream 320’s which is just a 3.6 Coyote Slide ,Barrel and spring and use my FCU and Coyote GM for a little over $400.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
2,720 Posts
At $399.99 it should at least look like the Scorpion AXG Grip and not all Black.
The Black one should be less..
Hopefully when it hit's vendors it will be less...at least that's the way other Grips sell for.

In the description it states:

Get the classic SIG SAUER feel for your P320 with this ALX aluminum grip

ALX.
..Must be a Typo..

P320 AXG Carry Medium Grip Module

Hmmm Wonder what it will look like with Talon Grips on it!...LOL

·
Registered
5 Posts
Bought a new $39,000 2021 SUV yesterday, and just ordered one of these grip modules 5 minutes ago. What's another $428.99 for a grip module. Then it will be another $300.+ for the Sig Custom Shop FCU, which should be getting released any day now. And lastly, let's not forget the Romeo 2, hopefully also coming out soon. I will be keeping either this grip module or the Wilson Combat module, but probably not both,

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bought a new $39,000 2021 SUV yesterday, and just ordered one of these grip modules 5 minutes ago. What's another $428.99 for a grip module. Then it will be another $300.+ for the Sig Custom Shop FCU, which should be getting released any day now. And lastly, let's not forget the Romeo 2, hopefully also coming out soon. I will be keeping either this grip module or the Wilson Combat module, but probably not both,
The FCU released, too. It has a titanium nitride coyote finish on the frame and trigger. The trigger is skeletonized.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Not interested @ $399 but if its small feeling like the Wilson I'd love to try one. For some reason even with XL size hands, the Small X grip feels kinda big and blocky in my hand.

·
Registered
692 Posts
WOW! I'm out, folding my hand on this one. $299 maybe, but that price is nuts. I'll decide the feel when my AXG comes tomorrow

·
Registered
830 Posts
First the FCU, now the AXG Module. Sig is getting ready for some Christmas spending I guess.
SIG now has a custom configuration tool so you mix and match all the various slides, barrels, grips ETC to their new custom FCU.
Yes, someone is thinking about XMAS dollars flowing into NH.

·
Premium Member
2,720 Posts
Before I ever spent $400.00 on a grip...any Grip... I would have to actually hold it in my hands.
The Wilson Combat Carry Grip feels Great in my Hands..
Is it at all possible that there is a Grip that will feel $335.00 better than my Wilson Grip?
(AXG Grip: $400.00 less Wilson Grip @$65.00 = $335.00)

I'm not going to Spend $400.00 for WOW Factor alone and if I wanted WOW it would not be "Black"

·
Registered
830 Posts
I have two Wilson grips, I have had an AXG P320 in my hands, I bought a AXG grip modular from SIG yesterday and it will go on the X Carry pistol that has the Wilson grip on it.
Your Opinion My Vary.

Reactions: mwsmug
1 - 20 of 89 Posts