SIG Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
7,973 Posts
LOL - yeah, I get that 'bad feeling' when YouTubers disable other website playing their videos! But, here's the YT link

https://youtu.be/fpEQICb-9Sg

Cheers

· Registered
158 Posts
Since I don't and won't have an ATM card or debit card for that matter I will never have issues.

Peter

Reactions: Mills and sigho

· Registered
18,006 Posts
The only ATM I go to is inside my local bank. You go into what amounts to a 20' x 20' mudroom between the street and the interior of the bank.

Mrs. Flash stands at the end farthest away from the ATM and I use the ATM. The screen is set in such a way that it works as a partial mirror so you can see behind you.

Between me being able to see the whole room behind me and any perp being directly between Mrs. Flash and me, in a crossfire as it were, I don't worry about a thing.

· Registered
7,973 Posts
Yeah, these days exterior ATMs are simply easy targets of opportunity - drive-throughs too. Few months ago in Denver, a female drove up to her bank's drive-thru ATM. Her side window was broken and wouldn't go down, so she exited her vehicle at the ATM. A 'gentleman' riding by on a bicycle saw this opportunity, rode up and asked for the cash. She made a dash to re-enter her vehicle - as the bad guy pulled a gun and shot her.

She was hit in the shoulder and will recover. The bank's security camera provided enough evidence for an arrest a couple days later. We can probably expect this career-felon's return to his bicycle touring in a few months...

Cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.