SIG Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Better late than never....with a 5 weeks delay, we are finally done with this slide and will be now focusing on P365 XL (later p320 Full, P226 and P229)

While the first stainless ones were already shipping out to customers this week, Black Nitride

·
Registered
22,206 Posts
Looks.sharp.

M-Pro 7 Gun Cleaner and a tooth brush will make short work of cleaning that. ;)

·
Vendor
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
As owner of a few X-Short, X-Five, X-Six Skeleton pistol, I can honestly tell you based on my personal experience that extra dirt or cleaning is basically a non-issue.....Unless of course extra (literally! less than) 2 minutes of your life as you are cleaning your gun already are a deal-breaker ;) )

Reactions: Harry_Gorilla

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
11,810 Posts
Very nice. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
As owner of a few X-Short, X-Five, X-Six Skeleton pistol, I can honestly tell you based on my personal experience that extra dirt or cleaning is basically a non-issue.....Unless of course extra (literally! less than) 2 minutes of your life as you are cleaning your gun already are a deal-breaker 🤣)
You're probably right about that. It's a fine looking product and I like what you all are doing over all. Giving folks an option to express themselves.

·
Registered
10 Posts
If the P226 slides allow RMR/Holosun-pattern mounting like these, looks like I'll end up with a 2-tone Legion. Only question is stainless or nitride with the legion grey cerakote on the frame

Fingers crossed the 365xl leaves the rear sight with optic. Have you decided which optic cut you are going with?
Looks like the P365 standard length skeleton slides have the dovetail behind the optic cut. I'd imagine the XL will too.

·
Vendor
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fingers crossed the 365xl leaves the rear sight with optic. Have you decided which optic cut you are going with?

Just like our P320 slide has an identical cut to factory AXG, our XL slide will have identical cut to factory XL.

Therefore Armory Craft P320 Skeleton (and ALL P320 Skeleton slides in the future) slide will take these optics:
  • Sig Romeo Pro
  • Leupold Delta Pro
  • Trijicon RMR
  • Trijcon SRO
  • Holosun (those models with RMR pattern)
  • SwampFox KINGSLAYER

Our existing P365 slide (as well as our upcoming P365 XL slide) is cut for these optics:
  • SIG Romeo Zero
  • Holosun HS407K / 507K
  • Shield RMSc

·
Vendor
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Are all the mRDS all direct mount or do they require an adapter plate?
....all of the red dots listed above will mount directly without any adapters

1 - 11 of 11 Posts