SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This isn't a Political discussion. Think of it as a Public Safety Thread. I rarely go anywhere these days without at least my 938 and 3 mags. I am bumping that up to my M11A1D or 229 SAS .357.

In addition to that, I have a healthy supply of ammunition for my rifles...which are all in fine working order. Plenty of cleaning and lubrication supplies as well. The only thing I am lacking is a couple of Aimpoint Pro's, which I hope to find under the Christmas Tree.

Are you prepared?

·
Registered
7,471 Posts
239 with 357 SIG, and one spare mag full of Underwood/Speer.
If I need more then 15, I need a shotgun or rifle

Reactions: Sigmike

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
On body P239-.40 with 1 spare mag currently. 2 mag pouch on order from DM Bullard, just waiting. Home front adequately prepared.

·
Premium Member
3,466 Posts
Yes, P229c 357sig with two extra mags. Moved from truck gun to carry gun and now have G34MOS with 4 mags with extenders as truck gun. Thats 93 rounds of 9mm in the truck and 36 rounds of 357sig on me.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Yes. I got my Tx LTC back in Dec of last year. Since then, I can count on my hands the number of days I've not been armed (8 days on a cruise with my wife). I carry my 45 acp or my 9mm IWB and when the situation calls for it I carry my 380 in my pocket.

I'm observant and make sure I don't carry where I shouldn't but as soon as I'm out of there I'm armed again.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Pretty much never leave the house without my Fiveseven. This gives me 21 rounds in the gun. If I am going somewhere that might be more dangerous I carry an extra 20rnd mag or two. If I am headed into the city, to work, to church...I take a bag with a second Fiveseven with laser and 4 spare mags...thus putting me at 2 guns and 122rnds. If I am traveling I take an additional long gun and about 10 thirty round mags in addition to the 2 Fiveseven and mags.

Some of my Fiveseven mags are loaded with aftermarket ammo that is AP.

If I have to travel light at minimum I have my NAA .22mag mini revolver.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Another Texas LTC here. Like a previous poster, if my guns aren't allowed, i don't go there anymore, the only exception is the Dr office or Post Office. Don't fly, don't ride buses, am fortunate that I have a pretty routine life which offers great autonomy.

Always have at least 2 P320s on me, and at least 46 rounds of ammo, in 9mm, or a little less if I am carrying the .40s. The Walkyrie always has at least two pistols as well, and we are almost always together.

I am not a doomsday kind of person, but I don't believe there is any evidence that things in US Will get better, before they get worse.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.