SIG Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just end switched my EDC from a Springfiekd XDs to the Sig 1911 Ultra Compact. What I need, is a very comfortable, well made appendix style holster for it. I need suggestions from people currently carrying this weapon in an appendix holster.

Attachments

·
Registered
304 Posts
Not the same EDC as yours...

But I really like this Hybrid Appendix Holster made by "MDJ Custom Holsters" that I got for the P239 I found in a pawn shop for a low price recently...

This is my 3rd such holster from them, and all were bought off of ebay. They also offer ones without the adjustable tension for a few $$ left.

These are shipped FAST and the prices are really reasonable!

One other thing I really like is the small "footprint" they use, as compared to the larger 8-10" wide piece of leather that the "X-breed" type holsters use -- and this has one clip, not marked with any logos, which I feel is more discrete...

* Great quality and fit
* Excellent retention of the EDC
* Fast shipping
* Low price
* Very comfortable to wear
* Easy to draw from, and to reholster

What's not to like?!?!

Good luck!

Old No7

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not the same EDC as yours...

But I really like this Hybrid Appendix Holster made by "MDJ Custom Holsters" that I got for the P239 I found in a pawn shop for a low price recently...

This is my 3rd such holster from them, and all were bought off of ebay. They also offer ones without the adjustable tension for a few $$ left.

These are shipped FAST and the prices are really reasonable!

One other thing I really like is the small "footprint" they use, as compared to the larger 8-10" wide piece of leather that the "X-breed" type holsters use -- and this has one clip, not marked with any logos, which I feel is more discrete...

* Great quality and fit
* Excellent retention of the EDC
* Fast shipping
* Low price
* Very comfortable to wear
* Easy to draw from, and to reholster

What's not to like?!?!

Good luck!

Old No7
Thanks! I'll check them out right now! I love this Sig!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.