Oh I get it - this was posted on April 1st so it must be a April Fool's joke.
Hence the following from the Apex Blog:
– Reduces trigger pull by approximately as much as you’d like it to
– Smooth uptake and reset, assuming you do it right
– Reduces pre-travel, over-travel and reset (same assumption as above)
Applicable To What Gun(s)
Works with nearly all pistols, in any caliber, with factory interchangeable triggers.
Does NOT work in Bryco, Hi-Point, Jennings, Lorcin, Raven, Star or similar handguns (because, well, Apex).
Features & Specifications
– It’s a pretty shade of Red
– Block expertly tumbled prior to anodizing to provide that smooth-to-the-touch feel
– Requires extensive machining, so grab that Dremel Tool and have at it
In The Package
1 ea. Red Anodized Gunsmith Fit Universal Trigger (in block form)
(That trigger in the photo? Yeah, that’s not included but good try.)
There are none. So, good luck with that.
Hello, McFly, this is not an actual trigger and will not work. However, it is actually available for purchase at ApexTactical.com for just $9.95.
A forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer Pistols and SIG Sauer Rifles owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!