SIG Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased the Apex Advanced Trigger for my P320 Compact ($49.95) directly from the Apex website. Shipping was fast, installed on my gun.

Just took it out to the range today and WOW what a fantastic trigger. :D
Am so glad to have this now. I kept going back and forth between my P320 and My wife's G19. It was no contest - P320 wins!

Wife was with me and she really likes the trigger (I let her empty out a couple mags) and wants one for herself. Hah. Since I don't regularly read the Glock Forums, can anyone throw out some suggestions on what she can do for her gun trigger replacement/modification?

She's now insisting we go to the Gun show this Saturday (OK honey, we'll go! :) )

Thanks!

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
Ghost Edge trigger kit runs less than $30, should take less than 30 minutes to install and will likely be the equal to the apex. Glock triggers are so easy to mod, there are dozens of cheap options that will yield incredible results.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ghost Edge trigger kit runs less than $30, should take less than 30 minutes to install and will likely be the equal to the apex. Glock triggers are so easy to mod, there are dozens of cheap options that will yield incredible results.
Thank you sir. Will look for this at the show.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
Thank you sir. Will look for this at the show.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
You're welcome. There are a lot of options for the Glocks that will have different effects. The Ghost kits mostly smooth and lighten the pull. If you want to shorten reset you'll likely want to look at other options. Good luck with hunt!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.