SIG Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a Desert P238 with the one piece Hogue rubber grip. The grip is pretty comfortable, but I really like the looks of the G10 grip panels. Anyone with a similar model change grips and have pics they could share? Trying to get some ideas of what the different colors will look like on mine.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I found the basic grips on the 238 Nitron were comfortable, and I've heard nothing but good things about the G10s. The 238 we have is my wife's, and we're adding the Hogue BRG b/c she is very recoil averse; so I'm just doing everything I can to ensure she has fewer mental barriers to carrying.

The gun shoots so softly even with basic grips, I'd encourage you to try the G10.

Sorry, I don't have any G10 pix to share.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I like the looks of the other grips but I think I like the feel and the larger size of the Hogue grips. I wear a Xl glove and the Hogue grip works perfect for me!

·
Registered
17,241 Posts
I just picked up a Desert P238 with the one piece Hogue rubber grip. The grip is pretty comfortable, but I really like the looks of the G10 grip panels. Anyone with a similar model change grips and have pics they could share? Trying to get some ideas of what the different colors will look like on mine.
Go on Ebay, click in Sporting Goods, Shooting ans Tactical then Gun Parts, Pistol, Sig Sauer and last put in P238 Grips. There are at least 200 pairs on there.
I've found grips for almost all of My guns on Ebay, some cheap some $$$.

·
Registered
763 Posts
I am not trying to hijack this thread, but my question plays right into this discussion. I am considering getting a 938 and was looking at the BRG or Desert for the express reason of having these grips. I know there is a big debate in the Glock realm about finger groves or not, but with such a small gun it seems like they would be a big advantage in control. Having not shot a 938, I don't know how much control I need. Any help would be appreciated.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.