SIG Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the red dot game.. Wondering if SROs are even compatible with p320 slides. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,116 Posts
New to the red dot game.. Wondering if SROs are even compatible with p320 slides. Any feedback would be appreciated.

They are compatible if the slide has the trijicon RMR mounting holes. The trijicon RMR and SRO have identical footprint.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are compatible if the slide has the trijicon RMR mounting holes. The trijicon RMR and SRO have identical footprint.
Thanks. Now I need to confirm that Sig slides come with RMR compatible hole layout

·
Registered
268 Posts
My P320 X5 Legion came with compatible mounting holes, but I still used a Springer Precision adapter plate to mount my SRO. If you direct mount it, the front of the optic will slightly overhang the ejection port and there are postings of the empty brass hitting the optic. I didn't want to take the chance, so I preemptively used the mount.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My P320 X5 Legion came with compatible mounting holes, but I still used a Springer Precision adapter plate to mount my SRO. If you direct mount it, the front of the optic will slightly overhang the ejection port and there are postings of the empty brass hitting the optic. I didn't want to take the chance, so I preemptively used the mount.

View attachment 404129
Oh cool! Thank you. How do you like the SRO?

·
Registered
158 Posts

View attachment 404129
Most of the issues stem from people using thicker plates because of the DPP/R1P footprint. The lower the optic to the slide, the less risk. I run an SRO on a Live Free Armory LF320 Pro slide, which has a relatively shallow RMR specific it. I experience no issues despite the SRO overhang projecting over the entire rear extension of the barrel hood. This configuration is my daily carry.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts