SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

馃帠USMC Veteran
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Anyone heard of or used this group?
Looking at parts for some units, saw some very low prices

馃帠USN Veteran
Sig P220, P226, P227, P228, P365XL, P365XL, M400 TREAD, 716i TREAD, 516 G2 Patrol, MPX K
I ordered my MODX-45 suppressor from them last year. It was in my FFL's hands in under a week. If you're eligible for their LE/Mil pricing then check back frequently -- availability gets updated often.

Registered
Proven Outfitters used to be Quantico Tactical. It is still, I believe, a subsidiary of Quantico Tactical. They had a storefront in Aberdeen, NC and I visited it several times. They also set up at local NC gun shows. I have found them to be honest and professional in all my dealings with them.

I would highly recommend them.

馃帠USMC Veteran
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just ordered a p229 legion from them. Fast shipping and great pricing.
Good to hear
That is one of the items I am am hashing about in my head buy while it鈥檚 there right now

Do not need it, yet it is a Sig229Legion so everyone should have one
I am sure my wife will understand its like a P226 if you like guns you owe it to yourself to have at least 1 and 1911

Registered
As Quantico Tactical, they had a storefront in Woodbridge VA. Not long after their corporate change to Proven Outfitters, it closed up shop a couple years ago. An acquaintance at work did a lot of business with them as Quantico Tactical (and probably still does) and was always pleased with their service and prices.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

馃帠USA Retired
Outstanding company. I have purchased both firearms and parts from them.

Reactions: DetroitMike

馃帠USA Retired
As Quantico Tactical, they had a storefront in Woodbridge VA. Not long after their corporate change to Proven Outfitters, it closed up shop a couple years ago. An acquaintance at work did a lot of business with them as Quantico Tactical (and probably still does) and was always pleased with their service and prices.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk
We had a Quantico Tactical store in Junction City, KS as well. I did quite a bit of business with them.

Reactions: DetroitMike
1 - 20 of 37 Posts