SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with a holster?

also any of you get yours knew with some blimishes on the back of the slide?

·
Registered
22,184 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Pocket and mostly with the 10 round mag. Just bought an Alabama holster to try also. Both holsters with CT laser fit.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I carry both my P365 and P365XL in my front pocket in a Talon wallet/back pocket style holster.

·
Premium Member
36,779 Posts
938 SAS in front with a Sticky holster.
I have several brands of pocket holster. Like Sticky the most. For me the bigies are covering the safety, and staying put in the pocket when drawing the gun.
Some will move easily.

·
Premium Member
1,345 Posts
If I feel the need to carry somewhere that I'm not supposed to carry I use a holster similar to the one fpuhan pictured, with a P938. Usually in my back right pocket or a cargo pocket. When I worked at night I carried like this every day........er....night.

·
Registered
47 Posts
P365 right front pocket with holster spare mag in left pocket works best with cargo pants or cargo shorts I do the same with 340sc snub or other assorted smaller guns

·
Registered
P320 X5 Legion, P320 RXP XCompact, P365XL, P238
41 Posts
When it’s not the right place for my normal IWB carry of my X-Compact, I pocket carry a P238 in my right pocket with a spare 7 round mag on a Neomag holder in my left pocket. Very concealable.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I use a Vedder light tuck holster iwb, same for my xcompact. I never thought about a pocket holster but i might give it a try after seeing some of these pic.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Regardless of how you carry, all the examples in this thread show the pistol protected by a sleeve or holster that covers the trigger guard. This is essential to safety.

I prefer a belt holster for my primary emergency defense carry pistol, mainly so that the firearm can be drawn and re-inserted into the holster with one hand, and without looking at it during the draw or reinsertion cycles.

If you're looking at your holster trying to locate it or fit it back in to the holster, you're not looking for the next threat. And never forget, bad guys often work in groups rather than alone.

Reactions: BarbarianCBX

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
11,722 Posts
Welcome from Georgia.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts