SIG Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would be in love with my P320 Carry w/ SC grip if the trigger guard weren't round - too weird to feel right (for me) since I practice w/ Compact/Carry/X-Compact grips with squared guards.

There's a market for a P320SC with square guard and rail.... at least to me! LOL

Anyone make one?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Edited because I thought the medium SC was square but looking at pics of the one I sold I was wrong, still round. Medium had a rail, small did not is the difference. Oops lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
220 Posts
The xcompact grip module IS squared in the front. Use that with 15 round mags. If the longer grip bothers you, then you will have to live with what you have.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Well you can try chopping the XCompact grip or use some JB weld to square off the sc trigger guard.
Has anyone chopped the XC grip to accept 12rd mags? I would be interested in this project but don’t have the skills to do a good job of it myself.

·
Registered
130 Posts
A couple of my sub compacts shown below. SIG grip (top) & Wilson Combat grip module (bottom). Is the WC grip trigger guard square enough?

·
Premium Member
1,889 Posts
I see some services that do it but they seem crazy expensive but they chop, stipple, engrave, bevel, etc. I have the XCompact and SC grip modules too. You can try overlaying them with a dowel through the takedown lever to index them, and see how much you may need to cut off.

Here's the Handgun hero comparison.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts