SIG Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

So I'm looking into getting a p938 for my girlfriend. She shoots quite frequently but we don't have anything small enough for her to carry comfortably. I think the Sig p938 would be a great answer (although I haven't gotten a chance to shoot it :( ) and I just had a couple random thoughts/questions....

Does anyone know if a 1911 rail adapter would fit onto that gun? I'm not saying that's the gun I'd really want to mount a light onto, but I always like having options in the event that a need arises

Also, anyone have any good or bad experience with that gun?

Thanks in advance,
Carter

·
Registered
176 Posts
The pistol is great...it's my EDC...but in my humble opinion it isn't a pistol to have things added onto. The light would likely weigh more than the pistol itself of its a rail mounted one....and since it's such a small pistol it would be too much weight to comfortably shoot...if you want an accessory the only one they really make is the crimson trace laser guard or sigs version of the laser guard. I have never had an issue with mine and I love it. It's a great concealed carry weapon.

·
Read Only
2,668 Posts
Hello,

So I'm looking into getting a p938 for my girlfriend. She shoots quite frequently but we don't have anything small enough for her to carry comfortably. I think the Sig p938 would be a great answer (although I haven't gotten a chance to shoot it :( ) and I just had a couple random thoughts/questions....

Does anyone know if a 1911 rail adapter would fit onto that gun? I'm not saying that's the gun I'd really want to mount a light onto, but I always like having options in the event that a need arises

Also, anyone have any good or bad experience with that gun?

Thanks in advance,

Carter

Its my EDC weapon also, i have P938 SAS and love it too! Totally reccomended...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk NRA member

·
Registered
187 Posts
The pistol is great...it's my EDC...but in my humble opinion it isn't a pistol to have things added onto. The light would likely weigh more than the pistol itself of its a rail mounted one....and since it's such a small pistol it would be too much weight to comfortably shoot...if you want an accessory the only one they really make is the crimson trace laser guard or sigs version of the laser guard. I have never had an issue with mine and I love it. It's a great concealed carry weapon.
+1
Easy to carry and still fun to shoot for the size. I also mounted a CT laser on it. Of all the trigger mounted lasers out there for different guns I think the CT on the 938 or 238 is about as slick as it gets.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts