SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking for a long time for the small 9mm grip module in black. Found one police supply store that listed them as in stock but when I called them to check they didn't have it. Anyone know who has some for sale?

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't even look at Ebay anymore. Midway has them overdue, were supposed to have been in stock yesterday.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks for letting me know anout Quantico. They have a statement that they are out of most of the grip modules. You have to actually order to find out if they are in stock. They do have great prices. If Midway wasn't expecting them any day now, I would go ahead and order from Quantico.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I'd also love to get a small compact GM. eBay prices are ridiculous. I'll just wait until they come back in stock.

·
Registered
844 Posts
I have come across 3 in the past month or so. If you keep a careful watch on ebay, some people will list them dirt cheap. I got a Gen1 FDE compact small a few weeks ago on there for around $48. I have yet to see another CS FDE Grip on there before or since. I usually buy them and relist them for 3x their value to make some bucks. I had a bunch of grips a few months ago that I had a hard time selling. Now with the Army announcement, the prices are going crazy. Today, I just received in the mail a Carry Small Gen2, and sold it on ebay for $125 within an hour. They are out there, but it takes a lot of patience.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sig has them on back order, they will send an email when they get them. I did find a 320 Sub Compact 9mm small in black with a rail, had only one in stock so I bought that. Will still look for the Compact small.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I FINALLY found a Small Compact for my 9mm at a gun store in Spokane, WA. I called and the salesman had one, so I bought it and they shipped. Shoots good. Feels great!

I started out with a Carry P320 and it has the medium grips. I love the small grips of my P320 Compact .45 so someday I'd like to get the Carry in Small as well.

Reactions: stlmia

·
Registered
265 Posts
I believe it was called sharpshooter.net Not too many large gun shops in Spokane, WA, just Google "gun stores Spokane"

Cost was regular retail and a little bit for shipping. I also bought a 15 round magazine (SIG) that they put in the grip frame so it could ship as well.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Southern police equipment shows to have a compact 9mm sm elk in stock 03/31/17
Thanks for the update. I just checked their online store and they do show in stock.

When I called to verify they said they are out of stock, and online orders were for back-order only. Expected in stock date is late April.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I went to the Sig Pro Shop and they didn't have any but were expecting some in so I paid for it ahead of time and will get a call when the come in.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I've had one backordered with SIG since December, emailed them again this week to get an update, they said they still could not give me an ETA so had them cancel and refund my order.

I also talked to them Thursday when I called to pay for the compact RX, was hoping I'd get a little better info since I just bought a gun. They had nothing in stock and the guy I talked to had no idea when they would.

My LGS had a small sub grip in stock so I bought that and will pick it up when the compact RX gets there Monday. I prefer the small sub over the compact anyway.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts