SIG Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a reliable contact at Sig ?

Trying to find out if Sig really has plans to release the US made p210 during 2017 or what.

I have a few bucks set aside for the p210 but based on Sigs past announcement vs release dates I have absolutely no idea if it will actually be available during 2017, 2018 or ever.

Ive also got my eye on a p220 10mm and its getting harder and harder to resist.

I wont be able to get both anytime soon so if the 210 would actually be available this year I will wait but if its not going to happen this year Ill get the 220.

Hoping someone has a contact who can at least let us know if it is likely or unlikely or this year.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I am friends with my regional rep. He puts pictures on FB of every demo day he does. He had a P320 X5 I think the week after SHOT. I haven't seen any of the P210 on his page. I can ask him but he isn't likely up the food chain high enough to really know.

Reactions: bearone2

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Yeah, IMO getting a reliable scouting report on SIG's 210 production plan isn't gonna happen.

Right now, they've got military contracts to manage, as well as 220 Legion, X5, 210, RX, etc new product opportunities to work. My impression is that SIG's wheelhouse is a pretty tight group - that keeps their plans very close...

Cheers

·
🎖USA Veteran
56,563 Posts
anyone there can gaze into the crystal ball & you'll have different assessments, time frame, cost, etc

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
I know a few at Sig and have gotten ZERO info on that. Info for what Sig is planning is unreliable AT BEST. We hear things are coming that never do. We hear things are not coming that do. Take any Sig inside info with a very tiny grain of (unreliable) salt.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.