SIG Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought and love the feel of the wilson combat 320-cmt that i just put on my p320 m18. however, i noticed with the 15rd mag inserted, i hear a clicking noise when walking with gun on or with movement of gun. with the 21 rd mag it doesn't seem to click but the mag does rattle in the grip. almost like the grip is not tight enough in the top section allowing room for the mag to wiggle. is there a solution for this? thanks for any and all input

·
Registered
291 Posts
I have LESS wiggle with the stock X Compact grip module than I do with my WC grip module.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I just bought and love the feel of the wilson combat 320-cmt that i just put on my p320 m18. however, i noticed with the 15rd mag inserted, i hear a clicking noise when walking with gun on or with movement of gun. with the 21 rd mag it doesn't seem to click but the mag does rattle in the grip. almost like the grip is not tight enough in the top section allowing room for the mag to wiggle. is there a solution for this? thanks for any and all input
Yes, the mags fit pretty loose in all 4 of my Wilson grips.

I solved that problem in my carry gun by installing the early (round pin) base plates then sanding the ears that stick up to have a taper that sort of matches the mag well taper on the Wilson grips. (round pin base plates won't work in the Wilson grip without some sanding on those base plate ears).

If the sanding/taper is done correctly the mags go into the Wilson grips with ease but fit tight enough to not rattle.

·
Registered
263 Posts

I put two strips of black duck tape within the grip. No rattle and empty mag still will drop out

:)

·
Registered
21,584 Posts
Good Lord!

Are illegal aliens manufacturing guns now? Because I know the ones building houses don't know how to use a tape measure or a builder's square! Apparently nobody in the gun business can get dimensions correct anymore. :(

Reactions: SigMHS

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Welcome to the forum, my 17 and 21 round mags fit perfectly in the WC grip module on my X Carry. Does your weapon function correctly ? If so, I wouldn’t worry.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I stand corrected

I haven’t noticed any magazine rattling on the Wilson Combat carry grip.
So I decided to check to see if my magazines rattled.

They do not rattle when I shoot as I’m squeezing the grip tightly. I have a IWB JTech magnetic holster. When carrying there is no rattling.

How ever if I just lightly hold the 320 in my hands. Shake it, I can get it to rattle.
Not a big deal as I’m either shooting it or it’s in the holster.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts