SIG Talk banner

anyone ever get a replacent delrin pin from armory craft?

710 3
so far they have sent 2 envelopes but nothing in them. has anyone else had this issue? envelopes sealed but when I open nothings in the taped plastic bag.

I'm going to give up getting a replacement pin

wonder if the usps machines push it out.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,034 Posts
Delrin is fairly slippery, my guess would be it's not surviving the rollers on the Post Office automated address sorting machines.

I've had no problem mailing P-shims, I use a bit of masking tape to secure them at the center of the envelope. I'll suggest that to Armory Craft.

When I mail members here a free 3.5mm ball bearing (used on the P938 trigger return spring as a follower to remove much of the "gritty"), I punch a hole in a bit of cardboard or foam, then put the ball bearing in that - - like that Delrin pin, it would never survive the P.O. experience without anti-angst padding!

BTW, the free ball bearing offer is still active, PM for address to send self-addressed stamped envelope if you would like one or two.

·
Premium Member
21,849 Posts
I sent a take down lever through the mail last year, and it didn't make it. Now I tape stuff to a piece of cardboard and wrap in paper like a letter so it makes it through the machines.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.