SIG Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
41,198 Posts
According to the ATF there is no such business name or owner licensed in Arizona. Post a link to the website.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Is buytopguns (dot)com legit? We DO NOT recommend it as it has a low trust rating. The website is suspicious, at least for now. Our Scam Detector's VLDTR® offers a review of this business and its Firearms industry. We used 53 powerful factors to authenticate if buytopguns.com is legit. Since the rating is low, you could find trustworthy alternatives for the same products below. Please share your experience, as well.

buytopguns(dot)com Review - Scam Detector (scam-detector.com)

Sig Authorized Online Dealers..

Online Retailers | SIG SAUER

There are many other reputable shops that will ship. But this one I'd avoid.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I realize this thread is 11 months old, but they are still at the scamming business… I just left their website and had an online chat with someone from the supposed store. They told me they have so much inventory because they were shut down during the pandemic. They told me their shop is in Tempe. No such place by that name… This place is (like many have already stated) a HOAX! Don’t fall for it!
There is another similar to this going on. Coltgunshop (if I remember correctly). You’ll recognize them easily because literally almost every Colt made is “in stock”…. it’s a scam site too!

(This is my first post)
Everyman signing off…
IIIJohnII

1 - 13 of 13 Posts