SIG Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MMB Import released Sig Factory Letter confirming the Release of ten P226 X6 and X5 Pistols in the Midnight Model. This Model is being Recognized as one of the Finest Finishes ever applied to their pistols. It is known as DLC and is Brilliant, Shiny and Reflective and has been compared to the older Colts polishing techniques, all hand polished. This unique finishing was also applied to the Sig P210 -6 and -5 Models, they are Stunning and Worth Appreciation as The Prestige, Master Shop closes it doors and release these pistols to the Public

the Letter Announces that there was a Total of Only 10 examples manufactured World wide and that these were identified as Seven Models in the X6 configuration and Three were in the the X5 configuration.

MMBI had five of the seven X6's and All five of the X5's in house for Market. So far only the one was Sold.

This First Released at Auction, was the Sold for over $15,000 the Rest have not yet surfaced and may Not again for sometime.

Currently, the first of the three X5's is listed and is being Bid on as I write this. I Wonder what might be the Final Price of the Most Limited Availablity of what might be known as the Finest example, Ever ? This just the Latest in a Wave of Highly Prized and Extremely Valuable example's of the fine Craftmanship from Germany .

Too Bad it is at and END.

Will Us Sig USA take over where Legends have Soared ? We shall wait and see . .

I for one have enjoyed the Swiss, German and American Models,

Did any of Us ever for see these Potential prices of these Works of Art ?

Are the People Crazy for paying these Prices ?

The Last known Purchase Price for the P210-6 was $12,500 (I Know)

How will it affect the Collections we have Generated, since these pistols are no longer available?

Will it enhance ours Colllection's Value and the of Days Gone Past and as we hold these up as Examples of a Long History of Excellance

I ask myself 'How could they Shut Down' when they have been So Successful in generating such Enthusiam, for So Many years . . . ? And are they not the most Prestigious and Succesfull, Accepted by our Willing Financial Support to Endure these Price Extremes . . How does that Happen ??

I should point the finger at our Import Policy over the Years, our foolish mistake in handling our Trade Agreement
Or
the other side of the coin being Germany's own Labor policies . . . I have my Suspecsions

It effects us on a Micro level, but perhaps it's only an indication of much larger Macro Polices that may Endanger
a Lot more than just Guns . . Hmmm . . ??

Wonder what That Could Be ??

·
Premium Member
1,065 Posts
I ask myself 'How could they Shut Down' when they have been So Successful in generating such Enthusiam, for So Many years . . . ? And are they not the most Prestigious and Succesfull, Accepted by our Willing Financial Support to Endure these Price Extremes . . How does that Happen ??

I should point the finger at our Import Policy over the Years, our foolish mistake in handling our Trade Agreement
Or
the other side of the coin being Germany's own Labor policies . . . I have my Suspecsions
At the time of the announcement of the closing it was well discussed that Germany's refusal to purchase from SIG and the export limitations to other buyers did them in.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Interestingly I think that would make the 3 examples in X-Five configuration the lowest run non-"art" piece/prototype "production" gun ever made by Sig.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I feel a Yogi Berra moment coming on.

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Interestingly I think that would make the 3 examples in X-Five configuration the lowest run non-"art" piece/prototype "production" gun ever made by Sig.
Thats interesting Wonder Why so Few??? . . P226 is their Flagship gun, next the P210, Squeeze the P220 in there . .

SIG World So they documented 8 reaching our Shores . . 2 in Europe

Someone asked before would you shoot em ? And to those who say . . Absloutely I'm in between We ALL Value NIB including me,

Can't tell how many i've bought that aren't Really unshot . . (factory excluded) We as Group Penalize the if not unfired Values
So with a $15,000 investment, easy for others to Say Shoot 'em

What say you ???

·
Premium Member
1,065 Posts
I have a Black P226 X6 Supermatch and I shoot it.

Reactions: dmacc3

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How's it shoot?

Probalbly same as my other Super Targets . . Am I profecient enough to tell the difference at 25 yards ?

NOPE !

but to be honest, first time I shot the P210, I shot better than any gun I shot before . . .

Thanks for the Question ?

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
At the time of the announcement of the closing it was well discussed that Germany's refusal to purchase from SIG and the export limitations to other buyers did them in.

Can't really comment cause it sounds Political . . But thanks for Clarifying for me . .

·
Premium Member
1,065 Posts
Can't really comment cause it sounds Political . . But thanks for Clarifying for me . .
Yes, SIG violating German export laws and Internal German politics did play into this.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts