SIG Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I can find are pimped-up Sig grip modules. I'm not going for barbecue gun looks, I'd love to see one that fits better ergonomically. For example -- Wilson Combat makes grip modules for P320s all day long, and for many they're a much better fit than the square-ish Sig modules. Has anyone made one like this for the P365?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So I have a P365xl, and I have somebody's precision-cut grip tape on it, which helps fill out the grip. Just curious why nobody has made a P365xl grip yet, when they're falling all over each other to make P320 grip modules. I'm hoping Wilson Combat makes one, the shape of their P320 grips fits most hands a lot better, I think. Just wondering if I was missing something or someone that makes them already.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Gray Guns makes laser stippled grips for the 365. I have used their laser stippled grips on 320's, and they are excellent.

·
Registered
376 Posts
SIG needs to offer grip modules in M and L sizes to fit a wider variety of users. I know it would make a lot of people more happy. The current small grip fits me great but I'd hate to be a guy with big Yeti hands and have to shoot this thing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'd love this too. Hogue feels too much like a ball in my hand and not overall increase in size. E

·
Registered
846 Posts
SIG needs to offer grip modules in M and L sizes to fit a wider variety of users. I know it would make a lot of people more happy. The current small grip fits me great but I'd hate to be a guy with big Yeti hands and have to shoot this thing.
A module that's only a miniscule larger is not going to make a difference to someone with a enormous hand. The differences in size between the 320 grip modules is not meant to make it better for larger or smaller hands as such but for trigger finger placement.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I went with a Hogue sleeve on the XL grip using the flush magazines which has helped me over the stock P365 grip. My hands are long enough to palm a bouncing basketball but are not thick sausages. My wedding ring size is 11 FWIW.

·
Registered
886 Posts
The standard SIG grip fits me to perfection, and have no interest in making things bigger. Use the 'size S' P320 grip as well.
But that is just me; same deal as liking women or cars, not everyone will like the same thing.
The 365 has been the best selling gun in the country the last two years running; it's uncommon easy to change the grip module. What isn't out there yet will be out there pretty soon, and the demand will reward that.
What I've seen so far is overpriced and doesn't meet any of my needs. YMMV.
Moon

1 - 11 of 11 Posts