SIG Talk banner
  • Notice image

SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

Anybody have P322 mags in stock

4K views 26 replies 15 participants last post by  Wanderson7262 
#1 ·
Hey all,

I want to get some P322 mags but none of my normal sources have any in stock and I'm not going to pay GB prices. Do you guys know of any reputable online source that has them in stock?

Thanks

Reactions: Sig007
#3 ·
Yeah, I saw that one but never heard of them so I'm leary of ordering from them

#4 ·
Beware of Dark Sky. Their Shipping Rate is $30.00 Flat Rate and you have to order a minimum of $200.00 worth of items. Just check Sig's website many times daily. That's how I got mine.

#5 ·
Thanks for the heads up about DS. I'm aware of and shopped lots of online dealers and the fact that I hadn't heard of them and they are the only ones showing P322 mags in stock gave me pause.

I signed for notifications on Sig site for the mags but I imagine these go quickly

#7 ·
It at least SAYS they have these in stock. I have seen this site before but have not purchased anything from them.... FYI

#9 ·
Sig has them back in stock for $29.99. Got what I needed but heads up for anybody else needing some

Reactions: Kos1
#25 ·
That doesn't help us in ban states as they would have to be permanently converted prior to being shipped here. I'm hoping if/when SIG offers a 10-round mag it'll be a conventional single-stack design. That way it'll be a more reliable option for those having trouble loading the staggered 20-rounders correctly. I really hate it when manufacturers simply put a block in a double-stack mag, or worse yet cut the bottom off and give you an ugly Frankenmag with a false lower half.

#26 ·
Just an FYI I have the Walther P22 and PPQ 22, Taurus TX22, and just recently bought the Sig P322 and actually of the 4 guns to me the PPQ is the best gun, it’s more accurate and has the best trigger and fit. The Taurus has the least recoil, just thought you might appreciate the info seeing how your stuck to 10 rounds. The Sig is fun to shoot but only because of the 20 rounds. If I was restricted to 10 rounds I would prefer the PPQ. Hope this helps some, there’s no telling how long it will take them to start selling the 10 rounders.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.