SIG Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The white lettering on my Romeo 4 is bugging my OCD.

Anybody try to black that out yet? I mean, without going full krylon on the thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
I do it with a sharpie lol It doesnt black it out but mutes it to a dark grey sorta look. The white just assaults my eyes. I am getting ready to send a slide and optic in for the cut and I asked about recoating the optic to get rid of the white totally. He said they cant coat the optic housing but they can mute the white to where its barely visible. Looks better than the sharpie method I would assume and more permanent but not free and it adds time to the turn around time. Thats all I got.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Yeah, I'm ok with just muting it. Like you said, it really assaults the eyes.

I have one of those Birchwood Casey aluma-black pens I was thinking about trying.

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
Thanks. Yeah, I'm ok with just muting it. Like you said, it really assaults the eyes.

I have one of those Birchwood Casey aluma-black pens I was thinking about trying.

Thats a good idea. I was gonna try that but no one will ship it to Alaska on a plane. Must be the chemical in it falls under the new regulations. I cant hardly get anything with a lithium battery shipped up either. Let us know how it looks and maybe post a pic.

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
Wanna talk about OCD how would you like this on your shotgun? Drives me insane!

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts