SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
So I need help deciding if I want the x carry or x five. I have a carry on preorder but I'm having second thoughts straying towards the x five. Probably going to mainly be a range gun and possibly a HD gun since my 229 doesn't have a rail for a light. It would be nice to have the ability to use for CC but we're about to move somewhere I won't be able to carry anyway. The idea of the longer bull barrel and 21 round mags are the biggest pros for the five. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Matty, in your case, I would say the X5. Home Defense, for sure, range time, excellent. It has a lot of versatility built in, able to adapt light/laser, suppressor, etc... The carry does also. But in the end it is your $$$, unless of course you want me to spend it for you. Lol.
Either one would be an excellent choice. I also have aXcarry on pre-order.

·
Registered
101 Posts
So I need help deciding if I want the x carry or x five. I have a carry on preorder but I'm having second thoughts straying towards the x five. Probably going to mainly be a range gun and possibly a HD gun since my 229 doesn't have a rail for a light. It would be nice to have the ability to use for CC but we're about to move somewhere I won't be able to carry anyway. The idea of the longer bull barrel and 21 round mags are the biggest pros for the five. Thanks!!!
Have you thought about the x-vtac?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thanks for the thoughts guys. I haven't really considered the vtac because this would be a "while I can still buy guns easily in FL" type purchase. The only pro I've come up with is that I like how the x carry frame looks compared to the five which isn't much of a factor. So I'm pretty much 75% going to canx my carry preorder I think. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.