SIG Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thinking, as I have never seen one although I've seen the grip modules - does anyone here own or have seen a Subcompact P320 .45? 6+1 capacity is same as a Shield 45, although I'm pretty sure not as slim -

Would be a nice little brother to my Compact, if they were ever made...

·
Registered
150 Posts
I haven't as yet seen a P320 SC in .45. I'm not sure if they are in production yet. If not, I'm sure they will be in the future.

To get that extra kick out of my P320 SC .40S&W, I ordered a .357 Sig barrel. It drops right in the .40 slide and uses the same spring & mags.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So we have a new unicorn to keep on the lookout for -

I only keep 9 or 45 as my main autoloader calibers for pistols, but yes if you like the 40 then the 357 Sig barrel is a good option -

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Interesting note ...

The SC 45 mags are on sale at Sig ...... $15 :eek::eek::eek:

https://www.sigsauer.com/store/p250-p320-subcompact-6rd-45acp-magazine.html
This tells me that either Sig is never going to make them and looking to clear out stock of mags that sell super slow, or someone is going to buy all those and have a sick deal when the SC 45's finally do come out - I know they used to make a Subcompact 250, but now that that pistol is discontinued I wonder if they would do a 320SC45.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Answered my own question when I called up CS today and spoke to Mike -

As he mentioned to me, 9 and 40 only available in Subcompact now, 357 SIG and 45 to follow - he said its not about whether they will release it since they made a Subcompact 45 in the P250, just need time, probably 357 Sig in SC to be released before 45 -

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.