SIG Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ANY info on new fiber optic tritium sights called "x-ray" produced by Sig Sauer????

I have tons of firearms which of course equals a ton of Sig's & I'm always trying out new/different sights on my firearms so while looking for the next sights to try on OpticsPlanet.com, Impactguns.com, & other sites I there is a sight listed as "Sig Sauer X-ray pistol set #8 green front, #8 rear square" & there are some that instead of being the #8 rear, square there is the option for #8 rear, round.

So after reading that these are supposedly fiber optic & tritium sights I'm very interested but I can't find any info or even any pictures. So I'm really hoping somebody on here might already have the sights or have a picture or at least know where to find a picture because if these really are fiber optic & tritium sights ill be buying a ton especially after the bullsh*t & complete waste of money because of the idiots at Truglo because I love the TFX/TFO sights but will never go thru that worthless company Truglo again.

I really hope somebody knows something because imho FO/tritium sights are by far the best defensive sights w the best of both worlds.

Thank you for the time taken to read this even tho its stupid long..

·
Registered
741 Posts
Don't give up on TFX/TFOs because of the company.

Sorry you had a bad experience. The TFOs on my SIGs are a great enhancement to my shooting (old eyes). If the product is helping you, use it and ignore the shortcomings of the company. In answer to your question, I have not heard anything about SIG X-Ray sights. I wish you well and would encourage you not to get discouraged. ENJOY THOSE SIGs!!!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
23,716 Posts
I haven't heard of the "x-ray" sights from Sig. If you have a link to any info on them, please share. I would like to learn more.

Thanks!

·
Administrator
41,626 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NO PICS damn it!

Ya see that's one of the reasons I posted this thread!! I went and looked at every firearm related online stores and even non firearm related places like amazon, I tried googling them and using google images also but I cant find anything from anywhere in regards to a picture which is irritating because they have these generic broad item description and no way to see them. It makes no sense because people aren't going to buy something they have no idea how it looks ESPECIALLY SIGHTS which whole purpose is to be looked at. They have me interested but I'm not going to buy them and end up w something not even close to what I want. SO PLEASE ANYBODY WHO OWNS THE SIGHTS OR HAS A PICTURE/FOUND A PICTURE PLEASE POST IT! Thanks for the replies and taking the time to read and reply.

·
Registered
23,716 Posts
At this point, they may not make an appearance until SHOT 2016.
But this has my interest.
If they turn out to be something really nice, I may be investing in a sight pusher. :D

·
Registered
91 Posts
Ya see that's one of the reasons I posted this thread!! I went and looked at every firearm related online stores and even non firearm related places like amazon, I tried googling them and using google images also but I cant find anything from anywhere in regards to a picture which is irritating because they have these generic broad item description and no way to see them. It makes no sense because people aren't going to buy something they have no idea how it looks ESPECIALLY SIGHTS which whole purpose is to be looked at. They have me interested but I'm not going to buy them and end up w something not even close to what I want. SO PLEASE ANYBODY WHO OWNS THE SIGHTS OR HAS A PICTURE/FOUND A PICTURE PLEASE POST IT! Thanks for the replies and taking the time to read and reply.
Can you call optic planet's customer service and see if they have any more info for you?

·
Premium Member
16,898 Posts
If they turn out to be something really nice, I may be investing in a sight pusher. :D
You're assuming the Sig sight pusher will work on Sig branded sights???? :D

Yeah, I think that's pretty funny. Remember - Sig has a track record....:lol:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes I actually just installed the advantage tactical sights on my fde/black Sig Sauer p320c I also just installed the diamond speed sights on my p226 & installed the Truglo TFX sights on another one of my Sig Sauer p320c fde/black because I had been curious about all three so I installed them so I could compare them.

·
Registered
7,220 Posts
You're assuming the Sig sight pusher will work on Sig branded sights???? :D

Yeah, I think that's pretty funny. Remember - Sig has a track record....:lol:
Steve, what sights would uou recommend for the X5?
Im not going to change the original sights on my Black&White, but I wouldnt mind looking into some for my Competition X5. Thanx Steve.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.