SIG Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've used the Gray Guns PELT in my P320 RX and would like to lower the pull on my X5. I am happy with the Gray, and I've used Apex on other guns before and always been happy with them. I don't mind the other $50 if there is an upside, but don't want to waste $50 either.

I would want to lower the trigger pull and both advertise a 2lb drop.

Looking for feedback on both.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just installed the Apex 2.0 that lowers the pull weight , during dry fire I feel the difference of pull weight , but live fire I'm just not that sensitive I guess, I shoot it the same as the stock trigger .. Had zero creep when I first put the Apex in ,but after a few hundred rounds I now have some creep before the break.. love the feeling of the flat face for sure ..

I'd say most all striker fired guns have a bit of creep ,but as of this year I've felt a lot that have none ,just take up, and a clean break..my m&p shield being the best striker fired gun I've ever shot and it's all as is outta the box

sorry no info vs the gray guns ,that's next on my list

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.