SIG Talk banner
201 - 216 of 216 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Okay guys you were right. I just got back from taking my wife to a nice dinner on the way back from my FFL. I just got home and before I posted pictures and my observations I took time to field strip my SAS 11UL to clean and lube it before going to the range tomorrow.

Well what can I say. It's finally here and it exceeds my expectations in every way. The fit and finish are excellent and the trigger is amazing measuring just under two pounds ( 1 pound 15 ounces ) on my Lymans Digital Scale. The staff of my FFL were absolutely drooling over it and wanted to know where I got it. They could not believe a 2011 of this quality with an incredible trigger cost only $1,270. The owner son was so impressed he told me he was going to ask his Dad to look into becoming a Bul dealer. In the end it was well worth the wait and I am so glad I decided to add the Bul SAS 11 UL to my collection.

View attachment 390458 View attachment 390459 View attachment 390460 View attachment 390461 View attachment 390462 View attachment 390463
A beautiful weapon. Could you put pictures on which they will be next to each other: p320 axg and bul sas 2 ul? If that's not a problem, of course.

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
12,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #202 ·
A beautiful weapon. Could you put pictures on which they will be next to each other: p320 axg and bul sas 2 ul? If that's not a problem, of course.

Here you go.

tempImage58b3Is.png

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
The Bul truly is an awesome Gun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love my Bul even though I haven’t started to carry it yet. Over 5 weeks and still waiting for my TT holster. Hopefully get at least a notification this week. It’s hard waiting..

·
Premium Member
12,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #211 ·

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
It should be coming soon. My TT holster took a little over 5 weeks to get.
Thats exactly where I’m at now. 5 weeks 4 days. They said they would send an email when it ships but I haven’t herd anything yet. I sent an email ( very nice ) and my wife tried to call and haven’t received a callback yet. I can’t wait. It’s like waiting for car parts.

·
Premium Member
12,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #215 ·
Have you taken the Bul to the range yet. They are an absolute joy to shoot.

Reactions: P320 axg

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Have you taken the Bul to the range yet. They are an absolute joy to shoot.
Not yet. Taking a weeks vacation the beginning of August and just taking it easy for the week. Will go to range midweek when we can take our time. I have 4 pistols I haven’t shot yet. I won’t carry it until i shoot it.

201 - 216 of 216 Posts