SIG Talk banner
181 - 200 of 216 Posts

·
🎖US Army Veteran Premium Member
2,770 Posts
Oh boy, shopping time! Shooter's connection is a good place. Let the new project begin!

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
12,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #182 ·
Reactions: J0SH

·
Premium Member
12,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #183 ·
So I've had my Bul Armory SAS 11 Ultra Light for several weeks now and I can definitely say it was worth the 100 day wait. The trigger is amazing and its a delight to carry. Everyone I show it to can't believe how well its made and how reasonable it costs. It's definitely one of my all time favorite guns.

FEB2C3F4-0E5E-42A8-A263-01E700B7EA6B.jpeg

Reactions: mdfd and J0SH

·
Premium Member
12,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #184 ·
I now have 200 rounds through my SAS 11 UL and the sight dialed in. Life is grand.

Reactions: mdfd

·
Premium Member
12,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #186 ·
You got more self control than I. I would have put 200 rounds through it first range trip lol
So would I if I had 200 rounds to burn. Hopefully, we'll see those days again sooner rather than later.

·
Registered
725 Posts
I have been following BUL for a while now. I am lusting after the BULLESTEROS TIN Coated Barrel & Brass Magwell, but at $4,999, all I can do is dream.
Here is what this beauty looks like.

·
Premium Member
12,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #188 ·

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
So I've had my Bul Armory SAS 11 Ultra Light for several weeks now and I can definitely say it was worth the 100 day wait. The trigger is amazing and its a delight to carry. Everyone I show it to can't believe how well its made and how reasonable it costs. It's definitely one of my all time favorite guns.

View attachment 394620
I will hopefully receiving mine this week. Got lucky and somebody’s background check got declined and was offered the sale. Incase I missed it. What are you using for a holster?

·
Premium Member
12,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #190 ·
I will hopefully receiving mine this week. Got lucky and somebody’s background check got declined and was offered the sale. Incase I missed it. What are you using for a holster?
So glad to hear you are getting the SAS 11 Ultralight. You are going to love it. At the moment I am using a holster from MIE Productions but also have one on order from TT Gun Leather. The MIE Productions is kydex and the TT Gun Leather is obviously leather. Here are pictures.

tempImageggtqdS.png
tempImageS4gI6r.png
BA683991-B1A9-41DF-A071-C2DD8700240E.jpeg

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
So glad to hear you are getting the SAS 11 Ultralight. You are going to love it. At the moment I am using a holster from MIE Productions but also have one on order from TT Gun Leather. The MIE Productions is kydex and the TT Gun Leather is obviously leather. Here are pictures.

View attachment 404483 View attachment 404484 View attachment 404485
I did a Google search on holsters for the BUL 2011 and your post came up. I already ordered the leather one. How long does it take to get from TT holsters? Looks nice. Really looking forward to getting this pistol.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I’m interested in a BUL SAS II UL but there seem to be reports of FTE using 147gr JHP. My principle ammo is Federal HST 147gr which has fed reliably in all my other carry guns. Is this an issue with the BUL? Alternatively I was looking at the Staccato C2 but the BUL has many features that appeal to me (if it runs reliably).

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I’m interested in a BUL SAS II UL but there seem to be reports of FTE using 147gr JHP. My principle ammo is Federal HST 147gr which has fed reliably in all my other carry guns. Is this an issue with the BUL? Alternatively I was looking at the Staccato C2 but the BUL has many features that appeal to me (if it runs reliably).
The only complaint I’ve herd about the BUL is that it’s very snappy. Most Ultra Light pistols are. Being snappy I think a lot of shooters limp wrist it and this may cause FTE’s? When I owned my 938’s my wife had a few FTE’s but I never did. All the reviews I’ve seen compare this pistol to a Wilson Combat and say it has one of the best triggers they ever felt. I’ve been wanting one of these since cremaley posted about his order months ago. This is not a cheap pistol but less then 1/2 the price of the WC and Staccato. I don’t think I will be disappointed.

·
Premium Member
12,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #194 ·
I did a Google search on holsters for the BUL 2011 and your post came up. I already ordered the leather one. How long does it take to get from TT holsters? Looks nice. Really looking forward to getting this pistol.
Current order time is 4 to 5 weeks.

Reactions: Sudsc61

·
Premium Member
12,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #195 ·
The only complaint I’ve herd about the BUL is that it’s very snappy. Most Ultra Light pistols are. Being snappy I think a lot of shooters limp wrist it and this may cause FTE’s? When I owned my 938’s my wife had a few FTE’s but I never did. All the reviews I’ve seen compare this pistol to a Wilson Combat and say it has one of the best triggers they ever felt. I’ve been wanting one of these since cremaley posted about his order months ago. This is not a cheap pistol but less then 1/2 the price of the WC and Staccato. I don’t think I will be disappointed.
I also heard that is was snappy but much to my surprise I did not find it to be and yes the trigger is outstanding.

Reactions: Sudsc61

·
Registered
46 Posts
I recently got the Bul Armory SAS-ll UL and I love it. It is not that snappy, certainly not more than other guns of similar size and weight.
I also have the Staccato C2 which is an amazing gun….my personal favorite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
12,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #197 ·
I recently got the Bul Armory SAS-ll UL and I love it. It is not that snappy, certainly not more than other guns of similar size and weight.
I also gave the Staccato C2 which is an amazing gun….my personal favorite.

Congrats its one of my all time favorite handguns.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I also have the Staccato C2 which is an amazing gun….my personal favorite.

If you had to choose between the two and money wasn’t a factor, which would it be?

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have numerous high end guns and if I could have only one it would be the Staccato C2 Duo.
The Bul Armory is a really nice gun but it’s not a Staccato.

·
Premium Member
12,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #200 ·
I have numerous high end guns and if I could have only one it would be the Staccato C2 Duo.
The Bul Armory is a really nice gun but it’s not a Staccato.

I've never had the opportunity to see a Staccato C2 in person but I hear its a very nice but for the money its hard to beat the SAS 11 UL.

181 - 200 of 216 Posts