SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 216 Posts

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
12,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recent became aware of the Bul Armory SAS 11 Ultra Light 2011 pistol. It about the size of a Glock 19 with a 3.25" fluted bull barrel. The frame is aluminum with a full length picatinny rail. It has a black oxide slide anodized frame with a 3.5 pound single action trigger. Rear adjustable sight with fiber optic front sight. Comes with 2 9mm 15 rounds magazines and the weight unloaded is 21.97 ounces. The SAS is made in Israel and the wait time is 30-90 days. This will definitely become my EDC. I shot 1911's exclusively at ISPC matches in the 90's and feel very comfortable carrying cocked and locked.

94F56089-4E98-4ABB-B5E5-C5F8AA40F18F.jpeg

97A6CDF0-4E94-4807-8396-FA50968DBEED.jpeg

·
Premium Member
12,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reactions: incar

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
its an awesome gun looked at it a few time nice work!

·
Premium Member
12,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Reactions: bhrees

·
Registered
11,616 Posts
That is a nice looking piece, for sure.

I'm curious how the grip panels lock into the frame with just one screw per side.

·
Premium Member
12,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That is a nice looking piece, for sure.

I'm curious how the grip panels lock into the frame with just one screw per side.
I'll let you know once I get it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Great looking gun, just started hearing a lot about it. Have you shot it? Have you held it? Have you compared it to a Staccato C2????
Best of luck!
Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
12,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Great looking gun, just started hearing a lot about it. Have you shot it? Have you held it? Have you compared it to a Staccato C2????
Best of luck!
Thanks!

I've only seen it in videos so no I haven't shot it or held it yet but can't wait to get my greedy little hands on it. I can't remember wanting a gun so badly. Probably won't get if for 30-60 days. Getting the P320 AXG Scorpion is making the wait a little easier but that may not hold me over. My wife has often told me she has never met someone with such little patience. She is right about a lot of things but about that she is dead on.

Update: I just looked up the Staccato C2 and it has a longer barrel 4" compared to 3.25 inches with the SAS 11UL, has two more round magazine capacity but cost almost $2,500 where the Bul SAS 11 UL cost $1,270 so that's a definite no for me.

Reactions: Devereaux

·
Registered
46 Posts
I've only seen it in videos so no I haven't shot it or held it yet but can't wait to get my greedy little hands on it. I can't remember wanting a gun so badly. Probably won't get if for 30-60 days. Getting the P320 AXG Scorpion is making the wait a little easier but that may not hold me over. My wife has often told me she has never met someone with such little patience. She is right about a lot of things but about that she is dead on.

Update: I just looked up the Staccato C2 and it has a longer barrel 4" compared to 3.25 inches with the SAS 11UL, has two more round magazine capacity but cost almost $2,500 where the Bul SAS 11 UL cost $1,270 so that's a definite no for me.
Thanks for your feedback. I’m just like you when it comes to a new toy....I can’t wait, I want it immediately! Waiting 2-3 months would definitely require drugs!

·
Premium Member
12,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for your feedback. I’m just like you when it comes to a new toy....I can’t wait, I want it immediately! Waiting 2-3 months would definitely require drugs!

Send me some!

·
Banned
903 Posts
I recent became aware of the Bul Armory SAS 11 Ultra Light 2011 pistol. It about the size of a Glock 19 with a 3.25" fluted bull barrel. The frame is aluminum with a full length picatinny rail. It has a black oxide slide anodized frame with a 3.5 pound single action trigger. Rear adjustable sight with fiber optic front sight. Comes with 2 9mm 15 rounds magazines and the weight unloaded is 21.97 ounces. The SAS is made in Israel and the wait time is 30-90 days. This will definitely become my EDC. I shot 1911's exclusively at ISPC matches in the 90's and feel very comfortable carrying cocked and locked.

View attachment 376672

View attachment 376671
Is it manly to drool over a keyboard at a picture?

·
Premium Member
12,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Still waiting and counting the days. Hopefully it will arrive in less time than it takes to have a baby.

·
Premium Member
1,604 Posts
VERY nice!!! Now I cant wait til you get it lol
I feel your pain, I been waiting on my V16 since the end of August and Im now at the "any day" stage... its killin me slowly, very very slowly lol

·
Premium Member
12,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
VERY nice!!! Now I cant wait til you get it lol
I feel your pain, I been waiting on my V16 since the end of August and Im now at the "any day" stage... its killin me slowly, very very slowly lol
Thanks. I feel your pain as well.

1 - 20 of 216 Posts