SIG Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all.
I picked up my Sig P320 RX 9mm yesterday and broke it in today with 200 rounds. I had an issue with the battery cap. It seems the LGS cross threaded it when they installed the battery. I only found that out after my 3rd shot when it went flying. I found the cap, o-ring, and battery, removed the sight and went into the shop for some better light. It took 15 minutes to get it to screw on straight and flush. After that, it ran flawlessly. I haven't ever shot groups that tight with my Tanfoglio. Though the iron sights did shoot 2-3 low at 10 yards. Otherwise I'm fairly pleased.

Now I'm considering selling off my Tanfoglio Witness PS 9mm.

Attached is my obligatory pic.

Attachments

Registered
Welcome to the forum from Ohio.

Premium Member
Welcome to SigTalk and a big congrats on your new 320 RX. For me, the optics makes shooting a lot of fun again. My eyes are old.. as old as me :) and they aren't as sharp as they once were. I can easily get on target with the red dot. It has to be the same for younger eyes as well. I'm sorry that your cap was cross threaded. I hope your LGS didn't harm the threads. I hope you continue to enjoy your new 320. Greetings from the flat lands of Kansas.

馃帠USMC Veteran Premium Member
Welcome from Florida'sTreasure Coast

馃帠USA Veteran Premium Member
Welcome from the West Coast of Florida

Registered
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for the Welcome.
I'm looking forward to learning more about Sigs and shooting in general.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.