SIG Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have the blued and two tone versions, but the all stainless model is my favorite. The Walther PPK will always be a classic, but the P232 is a better quality gun IMO.

Registered
@ImP232... I think grips look good especially on the all stainless... haven't seen them before

:2thumbsup:

Banned
Fantastic little guns!

Registered
Beautiful Gun

Congratulations on a beauty. I totally agree, the P232's and P230's have been and are my long time favorites. Never thought I would say I like them better than a Walther, but its true. For instance they are flawless in function with almost any ammunition, while the PPK/S even its cleaned and lubed can be more than a little picky.

Registered
Yeah, I love these guns also. Sold my p230 sl to my cousin. I always thought the slide cuts and integrated sights made the 230 more eloquent looking over the 232. I really regret selling it to him now since the prices have really gone up and he voted for Hillary.

I have a 232 sl and a LNIB 232 blued, and am looking for a two tone. I recently bought a Galco Classic lite for a walther ppk and when you removed the compression screw fits the 232 well. I've been wearing and training with it, and really enjoy it. It just disappears under my arm and I forget I am wearing it. Great EDC if you don't mind the weight and .380.

Registered
Got one of GB last month and am winning bid on another one right now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.