SIG Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
From my understanding it's going to be a whole new system for the 320. Assuming it will me more than just a trigger shoe but I really have no idea.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I was discussing the P320 with one of the guys and they are looking at releasing a short reset system that will work with the existing trigger they sell. It is supposed to lower the pull weight too. If it works as well as the M&P we will all be happy. Time frame I was give is "a couple of months" before it is available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
511 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
From the short article, it's just a trigger with slightly different geometry that must account for the reduction in trigger pull. There are no springs and this is not the full blown $200+ Apex kit seen in M&Ps... it's a $49.95 trigger (at least the one the OP linked to)...

Apex Now Shipping New Curved Advanced Trigger for Sig Sauer P320 ? Apex Tactical Specialties

When I read the article, it says " soon to be released triggers and kits for the Beretta APX, FN 509, Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0 and Sig Sauer P320. During...

paul / April 25, 2017 / Apex News / 0 Comments"

Then in the separate article below it speaks about the existing triggers

"Apex Tactical Specialties is now shipping the all new Curved Advanced Trigger for the Sig Sauer P320 series of pistols. Designed to reduce trigger pull weight by approximately 2 lbs., the new trigger has an MSRP of $49.95. The new Curved Advanced Trigger is a direct drop-in replacement for the factory trigger and is easily installed without...

paul / April 18, 2017 / Apex News / 0 Comments"

This would leave me and I believe the OP to believe there is yet another trigger they are talking about at the NRA show, that will be different than the current trigger.

Could be just some confusion but the language and the dates of those releases leads me to this conclusion.

·
Registered
511 Posts
When I read the article, it says " soon to be released triggers and kits for the Beretta APX, FN 509, Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0 and Sig Sauer P320. During...

paul / April 25, 2017 / Apex News / 0 Comments"

Then in the separate article below it speaks about the existing triggers

"Apex Tactical Specialties is now shipping the all new Curved Advanced Trigger for the Sig Sauer P320 series of pistols. Designed to reduce trigger pull weight by approximately 2 lbs., the new trigger has an MSRP of $49.95. The new Curved Advanced Trigger is a direct drop-in replacement for the factory trigger and is easily installed without...

paul / April 18, 2017 / Apex News / 0 Comments"

This would leave me and I believe the OP to believe there is yet another trigger they are talking about at the NRA show, that will be different than the current trigger.

Could be just some confusion but the language and the dates of those releases leads me to this conclusion.
I'm certainly game for the next level of trigger beyond my GG PELT... can't wait! :)

·
Registered
368 Posts
I'm interested in these, still on the fence after measuring my pull at 7lbs 6.5oz. I wish I could find a flat face in an LGS to see if I'd like it or not.

·
Registered
4 Posts
They're coming out with a Forward Set System, or short reset system, sometime this summer. They had it in their booth at NRA, works with all their current triggers and the factory curved.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts