SIG Talk banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
All 4 in the door are P229 Legions. 2 are LE versions and the other standard versions. See grips. My P226s, other P229s and P220s etc are inside the safe. So rest assured my friend, your not the only sick one around here 馃槈
View attachment 433775
Definitely makes me jealous. That is some impressive collection! So is the P229 your favorite since you have 5 of them?

馃帠USA Veteran
All 4 in the door are P229 Legions. 2 are LE versions and the other standard versions. See grips. My P226s, other P229s and P220s etc are inside the safe. So rest assured my friend, your not the only sick one around here 馃槈
View attachment 433775
Yeah Baby! That's what I'm talking about. Man, I knew I was normal, I just needed to find other normal people. Nice collection for sure! Thanks for sharing the family!

Registered
Definitely makes me jealous. That is some impressive collection! So is the P229 your favorite since you have 5 of them?
I have way more than 5 229s but the others are not Legions. Legacy and Enhanced Elite stuff. 229 is my EDC so most carried and the extras are range gun, car gun, optic and 鈥淪catter guns鈥 but 229 and 226 are definitely my favorites. Somebody please help me! 馃樀鈥嶐煉

Registered
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I really like the black legions. I was going to get one, but its hard to justify the price right now, even at proven outfitters get the discount.. 1200 is allot of money..
After having a near death experience recently, it has changed my outlook a bit. You can鈥檛 use the money when you鈥檙e dead and you only live once. No more regrets for me!

馃帠USN Retired
After having a near death experience recently, it has changed my outlook a bit. You can鈥檛 use the money when you鈥檙e dead and you only live once. No more regrets for me!
Thats a great way to think of things. My tattoo is a reflection of that.
I did have a stent put in a little while back.
Its true, you cant take it with you..
Memento Mori, remember that you will die ....
Handwriting Line Art Font Wood

Registered
I fell for the "Legion" 1 time and got it in a P-229. Horrible trigger and was super disappointed. Called Robert and he was surprised. I think he thought I did not know what I was talking about. Long story short I sent it off. I got a call back from him when it arrived and he confirmed my opinion. I in turn had him do his magic with a carry style. I could not be more pleased. I am going to send in a new P229 elite that I have and get the same magic performed. I also have a "old" 229 that went back home about 10- 12 years ago and had them do their "Enhancement" and install "seeing eye dog" sights on it. That trigger is as smooth as Robert's and the same pull weight and SRT. Robert likes his SRT over SIGS, I think he has a safety issue with SIGS. Been too long ago since I talked to him.As far as I concerned I take his word as gospel along with "BUMPER's" and FIJIE's

Registered
I picked up a P229 Legion a few weeks ago and totally fell in love with it. So much that I鈥檓 getting rid of my P320 X5. In place of it, I found another P229 Legion, but this time I got the LE version in black. Both are DA/SA. I鈥檓 probably nuts for having 2 of the same gun, but sometimes 1 just isn鈥檛 enough. Lol. They have been very hard to locate, but there were some that showed up this week and I was fortunate enough to grab one. It hopefully should be here next week sometime. There鈥檚 something about hammer fired guns and the striker fired just didn鈥檛 do it for me.
I agree 100%.

Registered
anyone looking for one - they are available at the SIG Pro shot in NH. (Well there is one less P226) Of course you need to go there to get it.
When I talked to Sig on another matter a week or so back they implied they were not shipping out of state to FFL from their ProShop. They were saving what they had through the ProShop for local,purchase. I assume that means you need to be New Hampshire resident to buy on walk-in basis. I also found this to be the case at a Salt Lake City Utah gun store. You鈥檇 think they鈥檇 sell and ship, via FFL transfer, to a 鈥漟riendly鈥 next door in Wyoming. But when I was in the store and saw a P220 Legion 10mm they would not sell and FFL transfer.

Premium Member
View attachment 433775
Yep ur sicker than me 馃ぃ
6 months ago I had 1 sig, a German made p226. Now I have 9, and a 10th on the way. 4 of them are legions, 2 are the LE version. Definitely a signess

21 - 29 of 29 Posts