SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up a P229 Legion a few weeks ago and totally fell in love with it. So much that I’m getting rid of my P320 X5. In place of it, I found another P229 Legion, but this time I got the LE version in black. Both are DA/SA. I’m probably nuts for having 2 of the same gun, but sometimes 1 just isn’t enough. Lol. They have been very hard to locate, but there were some that showed up this week and I was fortunate enough to grab one. It hopefully should be here next week sometime. There’s something about hammer fired guns and the striker fired just didn’t do it for me.

·
Registered
15 Posts
anyone looking for one - they are available at the SIG Pro shot in NH. (Well there is one less P226) Of course you need to go there to get it.

·
🎖USA Veteran
3,067 Posts
I picked up a P229 Legion a few weeks ago and totally fell in love with it. So much that I’m getting rid of my P320 X5. In place of it, I found another P229 Legion, but this time I got the LE version in black. Both are DA/SA. I’m probably nuts for having 2 of the same gun, but sometimes 1 just isn’t enough. Lol. They have been very hard to locate, but there were some that showed up this week and I was fortunate enough to grab one. It hopefully should be here next week sometime. There’s something about hammer fired guns and the striker fired just didn’t do it for me.
Nice! I think you made a good decision, especially since I find myself with doubles of several of my guns. I do agree about the hammer fired guns, although I like my 365, if I could get a gun with the same specs but be a DA/SA, I'd be all over it. Congrats on finding 2 great guns. (y)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice! I think you made a good decision, especially since I find myself with doubles of several of my guns. I do agree about the hammer fired guns, although I like my 365, if I could get a gun with the same specs but be a DA/SA, I'd be all over it. Congrats on finding 2 great guns. (y)
Thanks. I Saw that you mentioned that you were in NY. Where about? I’m on the Island.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Ha! Having 2 of the same gun? What if you have 5 of the same gun! 😆

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Osage County is a real good place to find all kinds of Sig stuff. I try to stay out of there or my credit card suffers.😁
They actually had a better deal on the P229 that I just bought, but it was out of stock and I’m not patient at all.

·
🎖USN Retired
7,483 Posts
I really like the black legions. I was going to get one, but its hard to justify the price right now, even at proven outfitters get the discount.. 1200 is allot of money..

1 - 20 of 29 Posts