SIG Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
I freeze framed these for another forum. Like a shape charge IED the fridge door caught the blast, curled and flew back at him. As you can see it misses him by inches.

It's just people without brain enough to know you cannot capture an explosion. It has to go somewhere. If they had laid it down with door facing up it would have shot straight up. But the blast took the path of least resistance and carried what was with it, the door almost killing him.

And then they laugh it off. Strange common reaction people have to near death experiences.

·
Premium Member
13,408 Posts
That car door would have sliced FPSRussia in half lengthwise. He freezes speechless while trying to collect himself afterwards and get back in character.

Reactions: 7.62Kolectr

·
Registered
7,383 Posts
It's just people without brain enough to know you cannot capture an explosion. It has to go somewhere. If they had laid it down with door facing up it would have shot straight up. But the blast took the path of least resistance and carried what was with it, the door almost killing him.

And then they laugh it off. Strange common reaction people have to near death experiences.
They breed. They vote. They drive. They think they be warrier. They own guns!!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
This just proves the saying, "Play stupid games, win stupid prizes." Several times I have been at my local BLM range that is made up of four separate ranges that cover around half a mile next to the road when someone has set off tannerite. When it went off the blast was so loud that all four ranges went quiet for several minutes while everyone was trying to figure out what went on.

So it always amazes me that these people continue to place it into an enclosed space and get that close when they set them off.:confused::banghead::wacko:

·
Registered
7,471 Posts
If we get enough of these sort of Idiot behaviors, there will be a Hue and Cry to ban the sale, use and possession of this "Explosive" material. ATF will have a finding (Under current regulations) and this whole thing will be banned in the interest of Public Safety.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.