SIG Talk banner

...and yet, another new guy from Texas

98 Views 15 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  sigp229r
Howdy Gang,
Long time shooter and occasional Sig owner. Have owned 226, 228 and 220 in the past along with an old Astra a-100 in .45 that I really regret ever selling. (believe it or not, that little gun shot and was light weight for a 12 round .45 back in its day.)
I recently had a guy who was hurting for cash offer me a p250c in .40 for next to nothing. I took him up on it and have no regrets. To be honest, I've been looking at the p320 platform as I like multi-caliber options (also like dual sport motorcycles but that's another forum). I'm not a huge .40 fan but am enjoying this pistol so far. With a p320 in the near future, I think I'm going to find someone who wants to sell or trade a 9mm top end for this p250 and I'll set it up as a first defensive pistol for my 16 year old daughter. I learned my initial combat drills with a d/a revolver and think it was very beneficial to my overall shooting.
Enough rambling for now. Off to explore.
Doc
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Premium Member
3,377 Posts
Thank goodness it's another Texan. Wisconsin members are flooding in , cheese heads are trying to take over.
Welcome to the forum.
As you well might know today is opening day of Texas jackalope season, so I am up early suiting up and heading out.
Hold center and welcome.
Mills

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.