SIG Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Goooood morning - real good for 2 reasons.

1. E from Sig this morning says p238 is on the way home after having Ambi safety installed.
2. Got my tax returns back. Much to my favor. New gun - maybe !!!!!!!!!!!

Is anyone running Magtech FMJ in either the 238 or 938? Run OK?

Now I've got to send the 938 to Sig for a mag drop problem. Turn around time on the 238 was 16 days. Not bad in my opinion.

Cheers,
DW

·
Registered
74 Posts
Can't speak to those particular firearms, but Magtech is pretty reliable stuff. I just got my boss bit by the firearms bug and he's put thousands of rounds of the stuff through his P320sc with no issues.

I have a fresh 1k rounds of it just waiting for me to finish off the 9mm Blazer stock I have.

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
MagTech is good ammo. Used it in several 1911s shooting .45acp.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I have used Magtech in my P938 and my wife's P238. No problems with either gun. Heck the P938 will even shoot dirty Russian steel cased ammo. Only for practice. Carry load in the P938 is 124 grain HST's. PrecisionOne in the P238.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Goooood morning - real good for 2 reasons.

1. E from Sig this morning says p238 is on the way home after having Ambi safety installed.
2. Got my tax returns back. Much to my favor. New gun - maybe !!!!!!!!!!!

Is anyone running Magtech FMJ in either the 238 or 938? Run OK?

Now I've got to send the 938 to Sig for a mag drop problem. Turn around time on the 238 was 16 days. Not bad in my opinion.

Cheers,
DW

I have shot Magtech in most of my other firearms, but not my P938.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have used Magtech in my P938 and my wife's P238. No problems with either gun. Heck the P938 will even shoot dirty Russian steel cased ammo. Only for practice. Carry load in the P938 is 124 grain HST's. PrecisionOne in the P238.
Glad to see they seem to like the HST ammo. That's my carry brand I get issued. Either 124 or 147gr. Will be ordering my 938 soon

·
Registered
197 Posts
Magtech in a variety calibers and pistols has worked well for me. But, recall that each gun decides for itself what ammo it likes and doesn't like. By a box and try it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts