SIG Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am curious about how fellow Legion owners are about registering their pistol for all the swag. I have had my Legion for two months and I am not interested in the exclusive swag. I haven't read where many people on this forum have followed up on the Sig Legion offer. All I wanted was the P226. I have heard that the case isn't much good, it has no handle. Give me a reason for wanting to register my Legion.

·
Registered
7,471 Posts
You paid for it. Why not get it?
He is right. You paid for the Bling as part of the inflated price for the weapon.

At least it is not like S&W was many years ago. If you got a M27 or M29, you had to pay serious extra for the presentation box. A friend of mine had a M57, and he had to pay for the extras after he had the pistol.

Reactions: kansascity45

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Yeah, the Legion case is part of the deal! Mine is stored away in a garage cabinet, just like all my other original gun boxes.

They're only pulled out for shipping - Either back to Exeter, NH for a repair or custom work, or to a buyer because I've sold the gun.

If you ever want to sell your Legion - You'll wish you had that case, coin, etc...

Cheers

·
Registered
868 Posts
Legion members also have access to the Legion stuff at the online store and Legion-only deals from time to time.

The case is still nice to have for storage in your safe.

·
Registered
821 Posts
If you ever need to send your Legion back to Exeter for warranty work, you'll have to register it anyway. Might as well get the swag now while it's still available. You can always put the case and coin on one of those auction sites and get some of your money back too.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I did when they first came out, I was in a second wave I would say of legions shipping( about a month behind the first known ones to hit the market). There was a lot of hate toward registering it and getting the "junk" as it was called. I did it cause I have a brain and make my own decision based on my own research. I felt I had nothing to loose. The case and coin sit in storage, it's nice, be even nicer with a handle.

·
Registered
176 Posts
The only thing I dislike about the case was no handle.
I used mine to hold the legion.
it was a freebie so go for it, if you do not like it give to
someone that is not as lucky as you.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Do as you wish. I had absolutely no concern with registering my P229 Legion with SIG and collecting the Legion swag. Love my Legion and will be adding a 220 Legion when they are available.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.