SIG Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back into handguns a couple years ago after an almost 30 year hiatus. Currently have a 9mm P226 Nitron that was a police trade-in. I've done a detailed strip and clean, changed out all the springs, installed an SRT, and swapped out the standard trigger for a Short Reach Trigger. Overall I love the gun but am looking forward to tuning it to smooth out the action and get rid of a bit of grit in the SA that appeared after installing the SRT.

I am looking forward to being part of the community and hoping one day to be able to contribute more than just questions.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aloha from O'ahu.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
Aloha! Is there any place to shoot there besides Kokohead yet? Been hearing horror stories of people waiting in line very early in the mornings to get a lane.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Aloha! Is there any place to shoot there besides Kokohead yet? Been hearing horror stories of people waiting in line very early in the mornings to get a lane.
There are some indoor ranges available. The newest one is really nice. It is located in Waipahu of all places!

Do search for X-ring security. We also have a local forum. I'll send you a pm.

·
Premium Member
7,597 Posts
Greetings and welcome to SigTalk from Alaska.

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
Welcome to SigTalk. The forum is like a safe haven for those inflicted with the Signess.
I hope you enjoy your time here and your 226.

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
Welcome from Arizona. Things have changed a lot in Kalifornistan in the last 30 years regarding gun laws. Be safe.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
welcome from Chula Vista

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Welcome from Shasta county.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.