SIG Talk banner

"Almost" new to Sig...

249 31
Greetings, Everyone!

After reviewing the YouTube vids from the 2017 Shot Show to the point of needing therapy, I placed an order for a P320 X5. And then a few days later, I called my dealer and added a second one to my order!

My intent is to use one for IDPA, and use the other, after adding a Romeo, in USPSA and Steel Challenge.

I've been on the phone with holster and magazine suppliers trying to have all of my equipment in hand before the guns arrive.

I've kept and eye on Sig's website trying to get a heads up on when they might become available, but haven't seen a thing yet. If anyone knows when, please let me know!!! The wait keeps extending my therapy visits!

I've been competing frequently in IDPA for almost 3 years (70+ matches), USPSA for less than a year (3? matches), and Steel for maybe 8 matches.

During this time, I've tried several brands of guns, but have kept coming back to one particular brand. I won't mention the brand name here, but they do have an S and a W in their name (also an M, and a P). I still like my old highly modified standbys, but they are getting old now, and their new 2.0 cousin just doesn't turn me on.

So, I've held a few 320s, even shot and older one once or twice. Now I'm taking a big chance that I'll like the new flat trigger and ergonomics of the X5.
MAN, I HOPE SO!

So that's my Sig Story, and I'm sticking to it!
To be continued...
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

馃帠USA Veteran
mentioning other mfg's won't necessarily elicit a curse, my hd/sd is a g3 g30.

welcome from az

Reactions: CW3

Registered
Welcome from NJ

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Love az!!!

mentioning other mfg's won't necessarily elicit a curse, my hd/sd is a g3 g30.

welcome from az
Lots of friends in AZ!
Anthem, Prescott, Scottsdale, Sedona, and a few other places.
I spent LOTS of time in Yuma!!!
A few years ago, I landed in Scottsdale so our boss could go to the Super Bowl in
Phoenix. There wasn't any place to stay close by, so we had to drive a rental car all the way to Sedona to find a hotel!
Thanks for the welcome!
CW

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Welcome from NJ

I shoot a lot of IDPA matches in Bridgeville, DE. and every week there are many people there from NJ.
Come on down! We shoot every Wednesday and the first and third Saturday of the month, for a total of 6 matches a month! It's very inexpensive, and on a slow day, maybe 25 people compete there. Usually there's between 35 and 50 shooters.
Thanks for the welcome!
CW

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.