SIG Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It took Sig 2 months to send me my Legion Thermal Case and Coin, I had to cut out a portion of the foam on top though so that my P229 Legion with the Deltapoint Pro will fit the case.

If I wanted to attach a light I will have to make another cut out too, so still thinking about that.

I am actually interested in the Sig Lima 1 green laser though that has not been out yet.

There is actually a ready cut out for a knife and I am so tempted to get the Rick Hinderer Legion Knife.

I also purchased the Blackpoint Tactical OWB Leatherwing Legion holster and Blackpoint Tactical agreed to fix the holster to accommodate the red dot so I sent it back to them, I would say that is good customer service.

Here are some pictures of the Thermal Case and Coin with my P229.

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Wow, they must have had to manufacture a bunch of them. I bought my P226 Legion last weekend and my case and coin have already shipped. They should arrive this week. I'm glad I didn't have to wait!

I have the TLR-2HL-G. It's 800 Lumens with strobe and green laser. Still need to sight it in but I love how bright it is.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow, they must have had to manufacture a bunch of them. I bought my P226 Legion last weekend and my case and coin have already shipped. They should arrive this week. I'm glad I didn't have to wait!

I have the TLR-2HL-G. It's 800 Lumens with strobe and green laser. Still need to sight it in but I love how bright it is.
How does it fit the rails? I been reading that the light would be slightly pointing up.

Did you have trouble installing the light or it fit perfectly?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ordered mine on April 19th and got it today. Probably won't use it but nice to have for free.
Went to the range Friday and shot my sig for the first time, absolutely love the Legion SAO

1 - 10 of 10 Posts