SIG Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It took Sig 2 months to send me my Legion Thermal Case and Coin, I had to cut out a portion of the foam on top though so that my P229 Legion with the Deltapoint Pro will fit the case.

If I wanted to attach a light I will have to make another cut out too, so still thinking about that.

I am actually interested in the Sig Lima 1 green laser though that has not been out yet.

There is actually a ready cut out for a knife and I am so tempted to get the Rick Hinderer Legion Knife.

I also purchased the Blackpoint Tactical OWB Leatherwing Legion holster and Blackpoint Tactical agreed to fix the holster to accommodate the red dot so I sent it back to them, I would say that is good customer service.

Here are some pictures of the Thermal Case and Coin with my P229.

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Wow, they must have had to manufacture a bunch of them. I bought my P226 Legion last weekend and my case and coin have already shipped. They should arrive this week. I'm glad I didn't have to wait!

I have the TLR-2HL-G. It's 800 Lumens with strobe and green laser. Still need to sight it in but I love how bright it is.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow, they must have had to manufacture a bunch of them. I bought my P226 Legion last weekend and my case and coin have already shipped. They should arrive this week. I'm glad I didn't have to wait!

I have the TLR-2HL-G. It's 800 Lumens with strobe and green laser. Still need to sight it in but I love how bright it is.
How does it fit the rails? I been reading that the light would be slightly pointing up.

Did you have trouble installing the light or it fit perfectly?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.