SIG Talk banner

After Months of Debate...

2442 28
I have literally been stocking this forum for six months, debating on whether or not to pull the trigger on purchasing my first P238, as my G42 is just not quite that 'perfect fit' that I have been looking for as my EDC (though I do love it).

The $399 P238 Nitron GrabaGun deal was a sign from the heavens that it was time. Combined with a set of DuraGrips that I have had an eye on for months, she has finally arrived.....and I couldnt be happier.

First trip to the range today was as silky smooth as can be. Just an amazing piece of craftsmanship.

Think this may finally be the one. Until the next one. ;)
Thank you all for your knowledge and feedback, though you did not know you were necessarily providing it.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,766 Posts
SigTalk is the greatest thing since sliced bread in my books. Glad you could use the information here to aid you in your first Sig purchase. I'm also glad you are happy with your choice. All good stuff! Thanks for taking the time to say hello. We are currently taking bets on when you will buy your next Sig lol. ...they are addictive. Have fun...
Greetings from the flat lands of Kansas.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Another welcome from MD. Gun looks SHARP! with those grips.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Congrats! I'm usually drawn to the most expensive version of anything. But in the case of the P238, I think the Nitron, the least expensive model, is the very best model. Yes, it does need better grips, but I would replace the grips of ANY P238 model. My choice of grips: black Hogue brand G10 checkered.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.