Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!
I am a new member from Montana. I just sold an M&P 9mm Shield and bought a P250SC 9mm because I love my P250C that I have had for a few years, and though I liked the size of the Shield, it was difficult for me to rack the slide. I like being able to lock the 250 back with my thumb on the right hand slide lock and I love the DAO trigger. I would like to carry the SC (I have had my CCW for a few years now, but don't typically carry) and currently have a Remora holster that I like (I wear leggings a lot) and wear behind my strong side hip. I also have a Remora thigh holster which I thought I could use under long skirts at church. I've recently decided it is easier on my back to carry crossdraw between 10 and 11. My bellyband seems to do a better job of concealing (holding it closer to my body) than my Remora; the gun butt kind of sticks out. I am always intrigued when I see photos of holsters that hold the weapon very close to the body. Can anyone suggest a good holster to carry AIWB crossdraw that will kind of disappear under clothing? I am 5'2", 115 pounds. I could wear jeans with a belt - I have an Uncle Mike's duty belt, but maybe there is a better solution out there? I really enjoyed the Jeff Slim article on holster selection. Thanks so much, everyone. I appreciate your help. Sorry for the long post.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Welcome from NC!
I carry my P229 riding cross-draw, IWB, in a Comp-Tac, MTAC...always well made...under $100
With the 2 belt clips, I like the way it stays put...most of my pants have the belt loops just right to position and keep the holster @ 10 oc and the cant is very adjustable to make it perfect for me.
That's my cool weather carry....summer is my P938.....so I don't have any problem with printing with any looser shirt with either.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Welcome. I recommend the Galco Yaqui Slide. Minimalist and very comfortable.

Reactions: Fisheyes

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Welcome from WV! StealthGear USA AIWB. Excellent choice!! Very comfortable!

Enjoy the forum and stay safe!!

Reactions: SIGhtline329

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have three holsters for my P250SC. The first is the one that came with it, which is a pretty standard owb houlster.

I also have a rather non-descript IWB holster (nylon) which also works reasonably, and I have a SneakyPete as well. It all depends on what I'm wearing that day.

You may find the sneakypete to your liking. It has no resistance to draw and the clip model I have will clip to sweat pants (most likely will work fine to your leggings)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you all SO very much for the warm welcome! I've checked out all of your suggestions and done some more research on my own. So far, I like the JM Custom Kydex, the StealthGear, and the Archangel. I like the idea of the 'extra tuck' on the JM or the 'butt tuck adapter' on the Archangel. Thanks again, everyone, and God bless you all.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.